We've been to Surfside before, and booked this hotel on a Travelzoo special simply because the price was so good for an oceanfront property. I'm so glad we did.
We arrived early, and while our room wasn't ready--we enjoyed the pool and the gorgeous coastal weather. The staff seemed very nice, and the maids always went out of their way to greet us and our kids everyday.
The best thing about this hotel is its fabulous location. It's really right in a great part of Surfside, and you can't beat being truly oceanfront! There's also restaurants within walking distance on the street and on the pier!
Our room had a nice little balcony and we enjoyed sitting out there with our cocktails from Scotty's bar while soaking up our great oceanview.
The beds were not really great, but our room was fine for our family of four. And the fridge and microwave came in handy too!
We plan to make Surfside our annual family vacation and would definitely consider staying here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surfside Beach Resort is ideally situated in the center of Surfside Beach, South Carolina, and overlooks the beautiful Atlantic Ocean with 161 tastefully decorated ocean view rooms. All rooms were recently renovated in 2011. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, AAA Travel Services, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Surfside Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surfside Beach Hotel Surfside Beach
- Days Inn Surfside Beach
- Days Hotel Surfside Beach
- Surfside Beach Days Inn