As a large family who do vacations together we are nervous when picking out a house, area that will accommodate the needs of all. Five adults, 7 kids, 3yrs to 18, We couldn't have asked for a more suited house. We used Old Colony Realty, House was large, private pool, next to so many nice resturants and shops. We choose to rent a golf cart, was best thing we could do, with teenagers that get bored quickly we set up times for them all to take turns. There was enough shops for the kids, bars with patio setting for the adults, and a great porch for Grandma to just people watch. Neal and Pam's was the most friendly bunch of people, the food was great and the nightly entertainment was awesome. We will be back! And going up to Myrtle , Broadway on the Beach , putt putt was only minutes up the road. Fantastic!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surfside Beach Resort is ideally situated in the center of Surfside Beach, South Carolina, and overlooks the beautiful Atlantic Ocean with 161 tastefully decorated ocean view rooms. All rooms were recently renovated in 2011. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, AAA Travel Services, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Surfside Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surfside Beach Hotel Surfside Beach
- Days Inn Surfside Beach
- Days Hotel Surfside Beach
- Surfside Beach Days Inn