My best friend and I booked a different hotel on-line for a Girls Weekend to celebrate our 35th year of friendship. We had no idea it was Bike Week! We used On-Star for directions, which actually brought us to this hotel instead of the hotel we booked on-line. We were thrilled to see the pier with a restaurant, the Bar & Grill across the street, plus Scotty's beach bar. The hotel staff was so nice and friendly that we cancelled our reservations at the other hotel and stayed the weekend at this hotel. Best decision we ever made! Ruby, Bill, Ken, Jessica and the other staff were great! Our room was clean and the beds were comfortable! Even though it was October, the weather was a warm 82 degrees and Ruby loaned us her personal beach chairs so we could enjoy the warm weather. We placed our chairs on the beach in front of Scotty's and listened to music all day including a live band from 5:00 - 9:00pm. The staff gave us great directions and recommended places to eat! Valentino's was excellent! We met some of the nicest biker's and now my best friend and I are planning on making this our annual get-a-way. Thank you guys for making this our best girl's weekend get-a-way ever!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surfside Beach Resort is ideally situated in the center of Surfside Beach, South Carolina, and overlooks the beautiful Atlantic Ocean with 161 tastefully decorated ocean view rooms. All rooms were recently renovated in 2011. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Surfside Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surfside Beach Hotel Surfside Beach
- Days Inn Surfside Beach
- Days Hotel Surfside Beach
- Surfside Beach Days Inn