If you check out Days Inn Surfside Beach's web site, you can take a virtual tour of the rooms. We booked a standard room and it was exactly as shown, with 2 double beds, small refrigerator and microwave, coffee maker (with coffee, sugar, creamer) and a hair dryer. The furniture isn't new, but the entire room was spotless. It was wonderful waking up and being able to see the ocean from the bed closest to the balcony.
The staff is very friendly and check-in was a breeze, they let us have our room an hour early. The pool and hot tub are a bit small but were nice. There is a fishing pier next door and besides the hotel restaurant there are bars and other restaurants on either side and across the street. This is a very nice place to stay in a more quiet setting as opposed to Myrtle Beach and the price was very reasonable.
We would definitely stay here again and recommend this place.
- Also Known As:
- Surfside Beach Hotel Surfside Beach
- Surfside Beach Hotel
- Days Inn Surfside Beach
- Days Hotel Surfside Beach
- Surfside Beach Days Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surfside Beach Resort is ideally situated in the center of Surfside Beach, South Carolina, and overlooks the beautiful Atlantic Ocean with 161 tastefully decorated ocean view rooms. All rooms were recently renovated in 2011. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Priceline, Olotels, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Venere, Charlestowne Hotels and Tingo so you can book your Surfside Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.