“Love the cheesesteaks” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch
Hagerstown, Maryland
“Love the cheesesteaks”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

We went here for lunch after seeing alot of locals eating here. The cheesesteaks are very good and the price is not bad. If you like cheesesteaks and want a cheap lunch try this place.

Visited August 2012

85% Recommend
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Got a philly with bacon goooood”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2012

My co workers and I order form here often, they have some pretty go philly and other things on there menu. It was some good eating lol

Visited July 2012
Smiths Falls, Ontario, Canada
“closest to real thing at the beach”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2012

had tried others, this was the closest to real thing at the beach. Very tasty and the cheese fries were great too. If you NEED a cheesesteak, this is the place to go. Lots of Philly memorabilia there too.

Visited June 2012
“Worth Driving For!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2012

My husband and I live on the north end of Myrtle Beach but we make the drive to Surfside on a regular basis just to eat at Cheesesteak Factory! He spent many years living in and around Philly and has been a faithful customer of Pat's ever since. This is the one place in Horry County where he can get a cheesesteak to rival Pat's in Philadephia, the home of the Philly Cheesesteak!

I, on the other hand, am not a fan of cheesesteaks and much prefer a good reuben sandwich. The reubens at Cheesesteak Factory also rate with some of the best that I've eaten and believe me, I've had reubens from MANY different places, even cruise ships, but none come as close to the "perfect Reuben" as the ones from Cheesesteak Factory.

There are new owners who just took over a month or two ago, so if you went before and weren't impressed, PLEASE try it again, you won't be dissapointed!

• Visited May 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Not the best”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2012

I wasn't too happy my lunch I received. I ate maybe a third of it and threw the rest away.. I definitely won't be back nor will I recommend it to my coworkers or friends..

Visited February 2012