“Highly recommend!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Dessert, Reservations, Takeout
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Highly recommend!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

Me and my family We went for a trip In Myrtle Beach We stop for breakfast in the omega pancake house in Surfside we had the best breakfast excellent server we went back for lunch and we try back for dinner we are very disappointed because they not open for dinner this is our new favorite restaurant for breakfast and lunch

• 5 of 5 stars Food

“MORE THAN JUST BREAKFAST!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

My family just made a mini vacation trip to myrtle beach. We stayed in the surfside beach area. We stopped at the Omega Pancake House in Surfside Beach and i told my husband REALLY!! I was so tired of going to pancake houses that were not only dirty but the food or the service was not worth spending our hard earned money. I was so dumbfounded when we walked in, first the cleanliness and welcome you get when you walk through the door. Second the smiling faces of the servers. Third the food prices were reasonable. Fourth, MAN the Quanity and Quality of the food and more than just breakfast. Plus the server was on point with recommendations of food and making sure we had what we needed. We will be coming back here everytime we come to the beach.

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“30 Minutes to Get Soup & Salad”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

We had a long wait after ordering soup and a salad for lunch. These two dishes are so simple, and servers should have ready access to them to get them to the customer in a timely manner. We waited 30 minutes for such simple fare! Our waitress apologized for the wait so repetitively that she sounded like a broken record. In my past experience working as a server, I was able to quickly retrieve soups and salads from the kitchen and get them to the table. The management needs to fix this problem.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Henderson, Nevada
“Pancakes”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

Best pancakes in the area. The multi-grain was very tasty also. Great daily specials! Very affordable.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Fairchance, Pennsylvania
“Great experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

During our 7 day stay at Mytrle Beach, my family and I had breakfast at Omega Pancake house 3 days in a arow. It was a great decision. The staff is friendly, the owner is there everyday. I know what true southern hospitality is after visiting this establishment. The good was great. The serving staff remembered what we had to drink, and even what we had ordered on previous days. I highly recommend giving this "pancake house" a try - you will definitely be a regular customer.

• Visited November 2012