“THE place to eat in Surfside!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout, Dessert
Boiling Springs, South Carolina
“THE place to eat in Surfside!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012 via mobile

The most enjoyable overall dining experience in a long, long time. Really good food prepared just the way you like it. Excellent quality and value. The staff is friendly, unpretentious and very accommodating. A rare jewel. Enjoy!

• 4 of 5 stars Food

Sumter, South Carolina
“Best restaurant for breakfast and lunch in Surfside Beach, SC”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

You will LOVE this restaurant!! ALL the waitresses were so friendly, courteous and eager to please. I frequent Surfside Beach, Myrtle Beach, Garden City, Murrell's Inlet and North Myrtle Beach and found that this restaurant TOPS any other for breakfast and lunch. The service is outstanding, the food is healthier than most restaurants (better quality meats, coffee and tea that actually helps your immune system, outstanding multigrain pancakes, the best grits in the south......I can go on and on, since the menu has MANY good choices. If you want it made a certain way, or something a little different that isn't "on the menu", they will go out of their way to please you. Prices are very reasonable also. Nick (the owner) was very courteous and friendly and smiled and walked around the restaurant talking to several patrons - making sure everything they were given was satisfactory. This is a "must-go-to" restaurant. I KNOW that if you give them a try.....you will want to go back often. Give it a try! I keep going back because it's THAT GOOD!! The people who bus the tables even went out of their way to be super friendly. I REALLY enjoyed everything about this restaurant. I give it an A++++ : )

Hartsville, South Carolina
“Great food and superior wait staff!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

Wife and I went in the the Omega Pancake House this morning to have a casual breakfast. We had eaten there on several occasions before and was so impressed with both the food and the friendly atmosphere. The wait staff was absolutely wonderful and their only concern is to make their customers happy. We had the opportunity to meet the owner "Nick" and shared with him our satisfaction and how great his food and employees were. He seemed very happy that we expressed our satisfaction and shared with us some details about some of his Greek specials. I can wholeheartedly say that anytime you are in the Myrtle Beach area and want a really good breakfast or lunch at a reasonable price then Omega Pancake House at Surfside Beach should be your choice!!! Wonderful place to eat breakfast and lunch!!!

Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States
“Good Food - Honest People!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

My wife and I tried Omega Pancake on a whim and the food was very good with ample choices for breakfast and lunch. Even better was the fact that my wife accidentally dropped a twenty dollar bil when we left our booth and a young lady (server/bus person)) found the bill and promptly asked us if we had lost the twenty. How encouraging it was for us to encounter great food and honest people. The font of the Omega menu says "Welcome to Omega and God Bless You". Great to see a dining establishment living out Godly priniciples!!!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
King, North Carolina
“Great Dining and Eating Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012

My husband and I decided to have breakfast at the Omega Pancake House. This was our first visit to the resturant and we could not have been more pleased. An excellent menu selection for breakfast and lunch. Pricing was very reasonable for either breakfast or lunch. One of the 1st things I noticed was how clean the restaurant was. We we greeted immediately and seated and did not have to wait long for our server to attend to our table. The food was great and the service we received from our server was outstanding. I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone.

• Visited September 2012