“Don't get what all the hype is about.” 2 of 5 stars

(843) 238-1754
Improve this listing
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen, Hamburgers
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States
“Don't get what all the hype is about.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

My husband and I are locals and ate there for the first time tonight. Here's the rundown of our experience: tables - sticky, menu's -dirty and sticky, ladies room - don't ask, service - below average and I'm being generous. I ordered tea and it was terrible, but I didn't say anything. When she picked up my cup for a refill, she brought back a soda. She couldn't even remember what I had been drinking. So, with the refill, I got Pepsi. Service was very slow and there were only 3 other tables occupied when we were there. The ONLY bright spot of the evening was the wings. Very very good wings. Onion rings were very greasy, mushroom were obviously not hand battered, but frozen. Granted, we did not order burgers, which is supposed to be their specialty, but we won't be going back. Keep on driving.

• Visited January 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

“Best Burger I have ever had!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

The place has the best Mushroom & Swiss burger I have ever had. Truly the beast burger ever! I am local and take my friends during bike week and they agree! Some are big guys and one is not enough so the buy several but agree THE BEST! The potato salad rocks as well! Not fancy but great tasting restaurant!

• Visited May 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Local Tavern... for the Locals that know about the good food..”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

Yes it's a .tavern... .. but a damn good one....nothing special to look at for sure... great atmosphere... for a TAVERN! Most importantly... the food I had on two occasions now has been terrific. The Garlic Parmesan Wings are terrific... I know they fix them in a dep fryer... but you woldn't know it as they are really finger friendly... and most of all damn good... fabulous in fact.
I followed it with a Stadium burger that was cooked perfectly and really tasty...
Oh yeah the prices are surprisingly friendly too...

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
“Not impressed!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

I'm sure the previous reviews were written by the owners/staff! My second time eating there & I ordered a cheeseburger. It had no (none, zip, notta) flavor. Hey Cook....It's OK to use some seasoning! Why don' t YOU taste one of thos burgers before you serve it to a customer then ask them to pay for it! On the up-side, I have heard that the cheesesteak is really good.

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“AWESOME!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2012 via mobile

Great food!! Great price!! Wonderful service!!!! We'll be back!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere