“Great price” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
“Great price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

first time to eat here and it was great! we started off at the bar cause there was a wait the bartender was very friendly and the drinks i ordered were great and not expensive at all. The buffet was full of all kinds of food, the crab legs were great, cooked and seasoned perfect. The price was great!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
scbeachboy, Owner at Crabby Mike's Calabash Seafood, responded to this review, July 23, 2014
Dear Kelly,
Thanks for the great review! Our Bar manager Terry does a great job! I will let him know you enjoyed your time at the bar! I am always glad to hear from our guest and appreciate your business! Please join us again soon!
Take care and don't forget to like us on Facebook.

“all around great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

Service was excellent and so was food. Very busy atmosphere and a bit crowded, but no so much to ruin the experience.

Visited July 2014
Dear Stephen,
Thanks for the great review and thank you for taking the time to do it! I always enjoy hearing from our guest and appreciate your business! I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your dinner here with us at Crabby Mike's. My staff works very hard and I am so proud of them....I have some employees that have been here over 20 years! Thank you for noticing all of their hard work! Please visit us again in the near future.
Take Care, and don't forget to like us on Facebook!
Westlake, Ohio
“Amazing food and value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

All you can eat crab legs and soooooo much more, a wonderful place to eat with a fun atmosphere and the variety of food is out of this world! Make sure you get there early it gets busy very quickly.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Dear Gail,
Thanks for the great review! I am glad that you enjoyed your dinner here with us! I appreciate you taking the time to post on Trip Advisor! Please join us again soon!
Take care and don't forget to like us on Facebook!
Sincerely.
Blythewood, South Carolina
“Best Crab Legs Around”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

Best crab legs I have ever had, they were cooked to perfection, easy to crack and the meat came out in whole pieces. I'm sure that all the other food on the bar is good....I just don't know because all I ever eat when I am there are the crab legs with the melted butter. Favorite place to eat crab legs at the beach..

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Dear Beth,
I am glad that you enjoyed your Crab Legs! People come from all over to eat them...that's for sure! Next time I hope you save some room for the other food...I promise you wont be disappointed! Thank you for taking the time to post on Trip Advisor. I appreciate your business and hope you join us again soon!
Pikeville, Kentucky
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Buffet”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

We've visited Crabby Mike's for 5 years while vacationing so we know to arrive at least 30 minutes early because there is usually a wait but it's always been worth it: We've never been disappointed there.This year we were lucky and surprisingly seated within 5 minutes. Our server was great and the seafood buffet was too. No complaints.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Dear Andrea,
Thank you for choosing Crabby Mike's! I always enjoy hearing from our guest...especially the ones that come year after year! Our Executive Chef, Brad, works very hard to keep our buffet fresh, interesting and plentiful...thank you for taking the time to notice and for posting on Trip Advisor! Please join us again in the near future.
Take Care and don't forget to like us on Facebook!