“Great variety of tasty food” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Buffet, Late Night, Dessert
Archers Lodge, NC
“Great variety of tasty food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012

Crabby Mike's has a huge selection of food to meet the needs of their customers. The service is friendly and attentive! Food was fantastic. Our group goes there yearly as part of our golftrip.

Visited October 2012
scbeachboy, Owner at Crabby Mike's Calabash Seafood, responded to this review, March 22, 2013
Thank you for making Crabby Mikes part of your annual golf trip! We love our customers that return year after year! Thank you for also taking the time to notice how hard our staff works to provide the best service and food experience as possible. Once again thank you for your business and thank you for taking the time to post on Trip Advisor!

Florence, South Carolina
“Senior adult trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012

The food was very good and the managers and wait staff are really good and attentive! We went as part of the Grand Theatre's combo meal/show for groups.

Visited October 2012
Thank you for taking the time to post on Trip Advisor! We are very pleased that you enjoyed everything on your visit here at Crabby Mikes! Our staff strives to to make it the best experience possible for our guest! Once again Thank You! Please visit again with your family and friends!
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Great crab legs and prime rib!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

Liked the crab legs and prime rib. Although it was a little pricey, $26.99 and we had a $3.00 coupon, which made our tab for two $55.50, which included one tea and one water. It was our once every couple of years treat to ourselves.

Visited November 2012
scbeachboy, Owner at Crabby Mike's Calabash Seafood, responded to this review, March 19, 2013
Thanks so much for the kind comments and for taking the time to write a review for us! Look forward to having you back in again for dinner in the near future.

Take care,
Danville, Virginia
“Food is very fresh!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012 via mobile

I'm not a fan of seafood and I don't eat crab legs at all, but I had no problem finding plenty of fresh and tasty food to eat while my friend noshed on crab legs. The salad bar was the freshest I've seen in a long time. I do enjoy cstfish and theirs was very tasty. Crabby Mike's is always one of the places we dine every year. The servers are friendly and the food is quite good.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
scbeachboy, Owner at Crabby Mike's Calabash Seafood, responded to this review, November 19, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to post on Trip Advisor! We are so glad that you dine with us when you visit our area. We strive very hard to keep a varity of food and vegtables on our buffet. We like to be sure that there is something for everyone! Thanks for your business and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

“Great Surprise!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012 via mobile

I met my sisters here for dinner. My kids LOVED th cute decor! The decorations kept them busy while me & my sisters enjoyed everything! I am not a fan of seafood but had wonderful prime rib and filet tips. My sisters loved the homemade soups and the different varities of shrimp. Especially the Shrimp Scampi! We now have a family tradition to look forward to when we visit Surfside Beach every fall. Thank you for the food and great service Crabby Mikes!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Dear Meg,
Thank you for making Crabby Mike's a new tradition in your family! I have a large family myself and it is nice to create new traditions! So glad that you and your family enjoyed everything and we look forward to seeing you and yours on your next visit! We appreciate your business and thank you for taking the time to post on Trip Advisor!