“Great seafood buffet” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Buffet, Late Night, Dessert
virginia
“Great seafood buffet”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

The service was great, the selection of food was great, and the price wasn't too bad. Will deff go again.

Visited October 2012
scbeachboy, Owner at Crabby Mike's Calabash Seafood, responded to this review, November 1, 2012
Thank you fot taking the time to post on Trip Advisor. I am so glad that you enjoyed your experience with us. I appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the futrure!

74% Recommend
Lake Junaluska, NC
“Always a favorite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

I always eat there when I visit Myrtle Beach. I've tried other seafood buffets, but none compare. Mike's has a large assortment of food that you would expect at a Seafood restaurant. All of their food is fresh and fried appropriately. Nothing was over-cooked. Their selection of deserts was great. Unlike other places, they offered more than just jello and dry cake. The peanut butter pie and baklava was to die for

Visited October 2012
Dear Sulis-Aeris,
Thank you for joining us for dinner! I appreciate you taking the time to comment on our assortment and quality of our buffet. We strive for all of our guest to have a pleasurable experience here at Cabby Mike's!
Thank you for taking the time to post on Trip Advisor and we look forward to you visiting us again!

Mile
Saint Charles, Missouri
“Great food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012 via mobile

Very good place to eat. The layout of the restaurant was very well done. You don't only have to like fish to enjoy eating here. The food was all very very good.

Our waiter, John K, was outstanding. He really knew his stuff. Introduced himself, and told us that we are at the best Buffet around. He kept our drinks full, and the table clean. Very friendly, and made our dinner enjoyable.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Dear Bob,
So happy that you took the time to post on Trip Advisor your experience here at Crabby Mike's. Thank you for you compliments about our buffett. We strive to keep the selections interesting and delicious. I will be sure to tell our server John K the wonderful compliments that you shared!
Thank you again and I appreciate your business! Be sure to tell your family and friends, and I hope to see you in the future.

Speedwell, Virginia
“great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

they were really busy but they kept the food fresh and full only thing i didn't like is my dad has had 2 knee surgeries and even though there were tables close to the buffet they sat us way in the back corner making it kind of hard on him.

Visited September 2012
scbeachboy, Owner at Crabby Mike's Calabash Seafood, responded to this review, November 5, 2012
Thank you so much for dining with us! I am so glad that you enjoyed it!.. I know that we can sometimes get very busy...thank you for your patience and I hope that your father is doing better with his knees! Please come back and see us on your next visit!

Nashville, Tennessee, United States
“Good Buffet”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

My husband loves buffets and I usually always object to them because of the higher prices but we decided to visit Crabby Mikes on this trip.i was very surprised at how well it was. There are many choices to choose and most the things I tried were good. My favorites were the scallops, collard greens, macaroni, and peanut butter pie. If you want to go Tia buffet I would highly recommend this one. My husband feasted on the crab legs which were also yummy and plentiful. Our waiter was very friendly and helpful too!

Dear Kelli,
Thank you for giving Crabby Mike's a try! I am so glad that we exceeded your expectations!
I hope that you and your husband will come back and bring your family and friends!
Thank you for taking the time to post on Trip Advisor. We appreciate your business!