“Very good” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Very good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012

We had prime rib there one evening. I must say it was probably one of the best I have had. Had enough to take home & make a couple of sandwiches the next day.
Nice quiet romantic setting

Visited May 2012

Hampstead, Maryland
“Good Wings”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012 via mobile

Read about this in review of best wings in Myrtle Beach. The wing combo appetizers are a great idea! Really enjoyed the house and hot sauces. Wings were good sized and cooked just right. Friendly staff with good service. The staff even brought us an umbrella to get to our car in the pouring rain. A great find!!

Advance, North Carolina
“Very Yummy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2012

Maria at Fat Jacks was awesome. She brought us fresh food to our table as we waited for our meal. The wings we ordered were perfect. Big in size and flavor. The best we have ever had. Thank you Maria for making our experience thru Jason's House wonderful and so much appreciated.

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Albemarle, North Carolina
“Best Wings at the Beach”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012

I go out with friends at least once a week in my hometown, during my week vacation I found myself experiencing "wing withdrawals." In search of some excellent wings, I went to Fat Jack's...it did not disappoint. Open since the 70s, this strip mall restaurant is borderline dive with what appears to be some of the original decor (look up and check out the cool ceiling art), but don't let a dated atmosphere steer you away. A bucket of beers and wing platter was at an affordable price point for two. The wings...WOW...it gives my regular place a run for the money. The wings are cooked and coated with sauce in a consistent manner. The hot sauce used on the wings is spicy, but not hot to the point that you can't taste anything and was complemented by some awesome buttermilk ranch dressing. The platters allow you to mix and match different types of sauces for your wings and choose 2 sides. Fat Jack's is definitely on my list of must go-to places while at the beach now.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
LONG ISLAND, NY
“Delicious Wings!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2012

Had a completely different experience than Robert C. First of all you would never go to this place based on the exterior. It's on Highway 17 in the middle of a row of stores, some of them vacant. We met the cook on the beach surfing and decided to give it a try. We were warmly greeted and sat down right away. We ordered a combo of three different wings with curly fries and onion rings. The honey barbque, parmesan garlic and sesame wings were all delicious, very crispy and delicately coated with sauce. The blue cheese was fresh with large chunks of cheese. Two cooks came out to see if we were pleased as well as the waitress. The interior is a bit dated but clean. We got there early but by the time we left, the place was PACKED with locals and tourists alike. The only negative was that it was a bit warm inside because of all the fryers in the kitchen. I really enjoyed my meal and the atmosphere and will definately go again!

• Visited July 2012