“Best advice and fresh seafood” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
New York
“Best advice and fresh seafood”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

I wandered in looking for crabbing advice and got everything I needed to take my little ones on a great crabbing adventure. I came back over and over for the incredible selection of fresh caught fish. Get there early because the clams go fast.

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“love the take out”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

I get my fish here love the clams and shrimp they also will cook it for you and they have great food also to eat. I love it great owner from up north where I am from is nice to go once a week and get some real fresh food

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Murrells Inlet, South Carolina
“Smoked fish available”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2014

Made a quick visit looking for smoked fish. We hade eaten here before and were very pleased. Found exactly what we were looking for and had really good service from the employee. Definitely be back.

Toronto
“Cheap and cheerful”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2014

We had a late lunch here....not fancy, simply good fried scallops and oysters. You can have your fish selection fried or grilled or steamed. I am not sure if they take cards. There are a few booths and tables. A fish counter, some bait, and some fish related food stuffs. Fries are the frozen variety.

• Visited April 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“never recommend this place”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2014

Went in to see what the place beside the Dollar General was all about, and ask for a job application to the restaurant, and was told by a person there that I looked "shifty" and that if I had any ideas of walking out with merchandise in my pockets, he would "slice my throat". I don't think I will be recommending this store to anyone, because last time I checked, you shouldn't treat anyone like that. Needless to say, I did not order off the menu.

• Visited March 2014