“Can't wait to go back for more !!” 5 of 5 stars

Hwy 544, Surfside Beach, SC
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Dessert
Pennington, New Jersey
“Can't wait to go back for more !!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

My family and I went to Sweet Frog Frozen Yogurt in Surfside beach, and love it. Great choice of flavors and toppings. I especially like the Graham Cracker crumbs that they have available.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Murrells Inlet, South Carolina
“The best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013 via mobile

Sweet Frog is the best frozen yogurt shop. The employees are friendly, the store is clean, and the atmosphere is great for families. I love the Christian music and everything the company stands for--Christian values, but not too overdone that it takes away from the experience.

As far as the yogurt itself, they always have a wide variety of ever-changing flavors and an excellent toppings bar. Being able to serve yourself is great, and buying by weight makes it affordable if you just want a little treat and not a huge tub! :) I also appreciate that they clearly label all allergens for each flavor.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Sweetfrog.....love it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

Love SweetFrog, new to my area, I was glad to see find it at the beach also. It would be even nicer if it was ocean front (hint)

Visited August 2013
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Our Regular Family Outing”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

Likes:
- I enjoy supporting a Christian company.
- I love variety. One visit, I will get brownies and cheesecake, the next I will get fruit and granola. There is something for everyone and every mood.
- I enjoy the kid friendly atmosphere and we routinely use this as a reward for our 4 year old son.
- I appreciate their punch card loyalty program and discounted holidays, etc. (although they did just change punch card from 9 to 10 purchases)

Dislikes:
- There is specifically a sign at the beginning of the yogurt line that asks you not to sample, but to keep it to 1 or 2 flavors if you must. Yet, on every visit (about 3 a month typically) we consistently watch multiple people "sampling" every flavor, or taking multiple samples of even the same flavor. At 44 cents an oz., they are getting quite the deal, not to mention holding up the line. This is rude and in my opinion, should be better monitored by staff.
Also, we see people eating their finished yogurt masterpieces before they have been weighed - furthermore, eating free yogurt.
- I would enjoy knowing that the handles of the toppings spoons get changed out (or disinfected) every so often throughout the day - I asked about this once and an employee told me they just washed them at the end of the day. That is a lot of sticky hands on one spoon! We also spot a lot of unattended children making their own bowls and messes.
- I would like to see some organic fruit/yogurt/ more natural options. To some people this may not matter, but for our family, it does.

Visited July 2013
Surfside Beach, South Carolina
“Love this place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

They got my Strawberry Kiwi back and i am so freaking excited. This place is just awesome. I love trying different flavors ( but still keep my strawberry kiwi ) lol. Then top it with your favorite things. I'm not a big fan of the the pay by weight especially when you have a group but it's still a nice place.

Visited June 2013