“Great Tilapia and Rheas Roughy” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
“Great Tilapia and Rheas Roughy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014

Very enjoyable dining experience at this restaurant. Misty M. Was our waiter and gave us very attentive service. We tried the Bang Bang shrimp, it was very tasty, you have to try this. I ordered one of the special of the day: Tilapia and was not disappointed. It was light and cooked just right. My dining partner ordered the Rheas Roughy with Asparagus. It too was cooked perfectly and was delicious. I have never had a bad experience at any Bonefish Grill. Highly recommend them for a good seafood dinner.

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Grosse Pointe Farms, Michigan
“Very good chain”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

One of the best chain food restaurants around. Seafood is very good as well as the Boom Boom Shrimp appetizer. Martini's are an excellent price during happy hour.

Visited January 2014
Murrells Inlet, South Carolina
“Popular, but why?”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2014 via mobile

I'd never been to a Bonefish Grill and see no reason to hurry back. Large place, heavy on the glitz, short on quality. Took forever to get a simple drink from the bar to our table, which had a paper "table cloth" over old fashioned vinyl, trendy, I suppose, but tacky at this price point. My chicken marsala was more like chicken with brown gravy from a can. My friend liked his crab cakes, small as they were. Nevertheless the place was busy and the staff pleasant, but if we hadn't had a gift card we wouldn't have gone and won't be in a hurry to return.

Visited January 2014
Wallingford, Connecticut
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Another great Bonefish experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2014

My wife and I recently dined at the Surfside Bonefish Grill. We would never have known that this restaurant is part of a "chain" because the waitstaff is friendly and attentive, the menu is diverse, prices reasonable and the food was prepared exquisitely. We were greeted upon entering the restaurant by Jennifer who was very pleasant and accommodating. We were seated immediately and out server Brett did a tremendous job of pointing out the specials and highlighting the drink options. The pace of the meal was outstanding -I had the pork chop and my wife the filet - each cooked to perfection. All-in-all our Surfside Beach Bonefish Grill experience was near perfect from beginning to end!!

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Orangeburg, South Carolina
“Great as Always”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014

Food was excellent. Server was very nice. We ordered calamari appetizer. Very good. I had Tuna it was awesome. My husband Snapper it was also good. Sides were great. Will be back.

• Visited January 2014