“Great service” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
“Great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

This restaurant is right next to Plantation Resort. The staff was excellent. I thought I had ordered a side of hashbrowns but I was so tired I said grits. They replaced my grits with hashbrowns at no cost to me even though I was in error. This is how you run a business.

Visited July 2014

Cross Lanes, West Virginia
“Dinner at Denny's”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

There was only two couples there besides my husband and I. We did not have to wait long for our order. Our food was hot and good. The waitress was nice, and served us well. The prices were a little higher than I expected. Denny's is an older establishment. They need to modernize their restaurants and improve their menu choices. We will not eat at Denny's in the future unless they change.

• Visited June 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Paducah, Kentucky
“Not the best!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

This is not one of the better Denny's I've eaten at. We were there mid-morning to eat breakfast. There wasn't a crowd but we had to wait to be seated and to be waited on. The food preparation was poor and sloppily done. Don't think I would eat there again.

Visited June 2014
“Convenient place for breakfast.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014

Place is very busy. Waited to be seated, but food came promptly and was a usual Denny's food. Staff was nice and we managed to be out of there even quicker then expected.

Visited September 2013
Brantford, Canada
“Denny's Restaurant.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2014

This was our first night and later than we normally eat. The food was hot and plentiful and delicious. It was served relatively quickly. They do need to fix the seats on some of the boothys, I noticed. However, we enjoyed the friendly staff and the food, of course.

Visited May 2014