“A highlight of our 6-day Myrtle Beach Trip!” 5 of 5 stars

843-839-6750
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: SUPERSTARZ! Live at Celebration Music Theatre is nothing short of a Celebration! This live family entertainment option includes legendary tribute artists performing hits from the biggest stars, stunning dancers, and a world-class live band sure to keep the celebration going. SUPERSTARZ! Live at Celebration Music Theatre presents the biggest variety and best value along the Grand Strand. SUPERSTARZ! Live features all-live concert performances from some of the greatest artists such as Elvis, Garth Brooks, Tina Turner, Rod Stewart, Liza Minnelli, Charlie Daniels, Cher, Louis Armstrong, Dolly Parton and many more. The Celebration Music Theatre is an intimate setting where every seat is the best seat in the house!SUPERSTARZ! Live's stunning show quality will make you think you are in New York City or Las Vegas! But the affordable family-friendly prices will make you glad to be right here at Celebration Music Theatre, home of SUPERSTARZ! Live.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Stroller parking, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
ohiohockeyguy
18 attraction reviews
“A highlight of our 6-day Myrtle Beach Trip!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2011

The SuperStarz Live show was absolutely phenomenal! It's full of extremely talented singers, musicians, and dancers, and they all know how to work a crowd! The prices are extremely reasonable - probably the best you'll find for any show in the area. My 5-yr old son fell in love with Lady Gaga, and the Bluegrass Brothers stole the show! Don't miss this one!

Visited July 2011

Laramie, Wyoming
“A MUST SEE SHOW FOR EVEYONE !!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2011

My family and I recently visited Surfside and seeing this show was by far the highlight of our trip.The.cast and crew have put together an amazing show. The talent of everyone involved was absolutely unbelievable. GO SEE THIS SHOW !!!!

Visited July 2011
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“ENTERTAINING/FUN/ENERGETIC/LIKE SEEING THE REAL THING!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2011

This is a very high energy and fun show . It is almost like really being in a concert with the actual celebrity. They surely sound like them, talk like them and act like them...I am amazed of how much someone can imitate the actual person. We had a blast ! I would def. recommend this show to all ages. Love the dancers...what great talent which adds to the performers. I love the fact that there is a theater in this area which gives us something fun to do without having to travel so far.The price is reasonalble and the seating plan is great...I would def. go again..and highly suggest people visiting as well as the locals to see this show !!!

North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“WOW !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2011

My wife and I have been at every show in the Myrtle Beach area and this has been by far the most fun of them all.We clapped till our hands were sore. The talent is unreal!! We were shocked that there weren't more people at the show. I guess because it is new the word hasn't gotten out yet. We will tell our friends and family not to miss it and of course we will be back again and again!!

Macon, North Carolina
18 attraction reviews
“High Energy Show-at a very reasonable price--A Must See!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2011

My wife & I just returned from watching the "Superstarz! Live show at this theater. It is a great entertainment value,probably the best bargain for a good show in the entire Myrtle Beach area.Last time we were here we saw Lee Greenwood and Louise Mandrell perform at the Alabama theater. While they gave a good show, the energy in Superstarz is much higher. Dolly's "I will always love you" was very touching. Tina's 'Proud Mary" had you stomping your feet, and Charlie Daniels broke a string when he smoked his fiddle with "the Devil went down to Georgia" and "Orange Blossom Special"--I think he had to dip it in ice water to cool it off after his performance. Elvis finishes the show with a number of his hits and ended the evening with "Falling in Love With You." WE thoroughly enjoyed the show,and would most highly recommend anyone who enjoys classic rock to relive the past through these talented performers. By the way, the concession prices are the best bargain at the beach--bar none!! For a fun evening of music and a reasonable price in a smaller theater--don't miss this show. I know we'll see it again when we next come back to Myrtle Beach. Also, there are 4 female dancers who perform in various numbers. They are nearly worth the price of admission alone. Bring your cameras as the performers are in a receiving line after the show, and you can have your picture made with Dolly, or Tina,Or Charlie, or ELVIS!!