“Great food and great service.” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout, Late Night
Goose Creek
“Great food and great service.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

I ordered it all you can eat catfish dinner (14.99) and hush puppies were are outstanding. Must say I had expectations that the catfish would be small however the portions were huge, freshly prepared and very very tasty. Bobby was my server and he provided exceptional advice and quality service. Also the people sitting next to me said that the fried oyster platter was awesome. Recommendation is go. Worth the drive

• 4 of 5 stars Food

“Awful”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

If you like vinegar or mustard based BBQ, don't order BBQ here! It was absolutely horrible. It tasted like it was straight out of a Lloyd's Tupperware container from Food Lion. I barely took a bite and the server didn't even offer to take it off our bill. She was incredibly apathetic about me not touching my food. Awful customer service!!!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Seattle, Washington, United States
“What's not to LOVE at Bubbas???”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

I cannot believe how good everything I ordered was. I have to say that the hush puppies and fried dill pickle chips were some of the BEST I have ever eaten.
The staff was extremely friendly and fun. One of my FAVORITE places at the beach.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Columbia, South Carolina
“Saturday Dinner”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

It was ok. Average beach restaurant, though most of us don't go to the beach for the food. Staff is EXTREMELY FRIENDLY, however. Food was served hot and prompt, and atmosphere is cool. Drinks are pricey for a small plastic cup w/a light pour, but food prices are decent.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Somerset, Pennsylvania
“Great Food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

We had the pleasure of eating at Bubba's for the first time while in town and the food was great! We had steamed shrimp,chili glazed shrimp and a shrimp po boy.They all tasted great and the price is very reasonable. Our server Kim was very friendly and she went over all the good food on the menu.Great food and a great atmosphere make a dining experience memorable. We will be back in town next year with family and will make it to Bubba's for great food!

• 5 of 5 stars Food