“Cool Restaurant, Great Food and Atmosphere” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Huntsville, Alabama
“Cool Restaurant, Great Food and Atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

We really liked this joint. It was very busy and hectic, but the staff was running around and managing it well. Great burgers, great service, amazing view! We'll eat here again when in Surfside.

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Gaston, North Carolina, United States
“My Favorite Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

One of my favorite places in the world. The highlight of my trip to Surfside is always getting to eat at River City. Great service and great food combined with a beautiful view of the ocean. Love it in the summer time when you can sit at the tables outside and watch the water and pigeons while you eat.

Visited January 2013
Lexington, Kentucky
“Um....”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013 via mobile

Well, let me just say our service was SO slow. We actually had to switch waiters too. We were there for about two hours. It took forever just to get a refill. The burgers weren't even that great anyways. I guess I went on a bad day, because I don't agree at all with all of these good reviews.

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“great place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

We go here often and I still have not tried all the different types of burgers. Fun place and usually a good staff (though that can vary). Great view.

Visited October 2012
Surfside Beach, South Carolina
“Best burger I've had at the beach yet!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013 via mobile

River City has got awesome burgers and great fries. Very nice portion sizes for the price. The inside atmosphere is very casual utilizing graffiti and mismatched furniture as part of their motif, which I think is very appropriate for their style. However the outside porch should be screened, as the gulls and pigeons will invite themselves, to me not very sanitary. Overall if your looking for casual dining with an beautiful view of the Atlantic, and great burgers you won't be disappointed. Two can dine for $25.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere