“Wonderful meal!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Arkansas
“Wonderful meal!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

At 6:00 on a Friday we were seated immediately!! Our server was very kind, he couldn't keep up with our drink glasses but to his credit we r heavy water drinkers. The outback special is what I got. It was cooked Medium and it was perfect. The steak was seasoned with spices and cracked pepper that was very tasty. I didn't need to add a thing and especially no sauce needed. The loaded baked Potatoe was warm and I love the crusty, salty skin. The clam chowder was great, I would definitely recommend trying it. We will be back and often.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Spokane, Washington
“Lunch Menu”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

I didn't know they had a lunch menu, but my husband took me there and the food was great. I got a chicken burger and my husband got a beef burger and they were both fantastic. Perfect portion and great price. Will defiantly god back.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Sumter, South Carolina
“Great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012

Everything perdect, steaks tender, food nice and hot. Waiter/waitress checking back as they should. Food very flavorful and everthing brought to us as needed.

Visited July 2012
Sumter, South Carolina
“Never had a bad experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2012

Whether we've eaten in or gotten takeout, the food and service has been consistently great here!

• Visited May 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Manning, SC
“About like all the other Outbacks”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2012

One of the best things about Outback Steakhouse is that you always know you can get a good steak and meal for about the same price. The restaurant in Sumter pretty much the same. Same menu. Prices are lower than in other cities but normal for South Carolina. Service and food is not quite as good as I have had at some other Outbacks but still better than at many other places. I frequently eat here and definitely will again.

Visited March 2012