“Great Breakfast” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #10 of 112 Restaurants in Sumter
Cuisines: Contemporary
“Great Breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

Great Breakfast!! Good Managers, I schedule breakfast here once a month. Ala carte overpriced ie.. cheese,side orders over $ 1.00 c``mon. Bathrooms always need cleaning.

Visited August 2013

Alcolu, South Carolina
“Not a big deal!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

Not worth the money! VERY overrated! Met my children there for breakfast and was extremely disappointed in the amount of money we spent for what we ate. Service was just okay. The place was clean.

• Visited January 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Sumter, South Carolina
“The place in Sumter for breakfast.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

I've been here ten times in the last two months. Service has generally been very good in my experience. The food's good, not great. The building is still relatively new, and it's located in the desirable west part of town, near many hotels and restaurants (Applebee's, Chili's, Outback, and Logan's).

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Marysville, Ohio
“This is a well managed restaurant you will like.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013

While traveling through Sumter, S.C., we stopped at this "chain" restaurant. I was very impressed with the cleanliness, the proficient servers, and the excellent food. I had not visited an iHop for many years, but you can be assured we will visit another soon. My wife and I enjoyed the Brioche' French toast. Excellent, and comes with many different fruits. From our entry into this restaurant to our exit from the restaurant, we were very pleased with our decision to stop, and will do again when our travels take us through this city.

• Visited May 2013