“Great” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #90 of 212 Restaurants in Summerville
Summerville, South Carolina
“Great”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

Always good and friendly. Love the salsa and guacamole chips and margaritas. We have never had a bad experience there

Visited February 2014

Ladson, South Carolina
“Always excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013

The food is always great and the service excellent! Had the fajitas tonight, Yum! Only problem is I always leave too full! If you love authentic Mexican food, this is the place!

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Summerville, South Carolina
“Disappointing”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013 via mobile

We have dined at this restaurant about 1/2 dozen times since it opened. Although it was never outstanding Mexican food, tonight was so disappointing. My husband ordered a dish similar to a steak fajita (can't remember the name of dish). The steak was tough and had no flavor. I have been on a mission to find the best fish tacos in the area. They are NOT at this place. As with my husband's dish, there was no seasoning. The menu indicated the tacos included a sauce. Considering the dryness of the fish, a sauce was certainly warranted. The iced tea I received was so weak we used my straw to determine if it was water. There was a very slight tea color. When my husband reported it to the waiter; he said he could bring a Diet Coke. Hello, I ordered iced tea. We did order a small cheese dip and it was a generous amount of the usual Mexican white dip. The chips were fresh. Will probably try again since it is convenient to our home but not for a long time.

Visited April 2013
Greenville, South Carolina
“Fabulous”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

Loved it! I've been here a few times and they never disappoint. I ordered a veggie taco salad and it was well seasoned and I enjoyed it. Highly recommend.

Visited September 2012
Charleston, South Carolina
“Good food nice people”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2012 via mobile

Senior t's is always good and the staff are always attentive I would recommend this restaurant to anyone that wants good Mexican food and good service

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere