“Great restaurant” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Saint George, South Carolina
“Great restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

I honestly mostly love this restaurant for the made from scratch lemonade. I absolutely love the strawberry lemonade. I always get a pasta dish and change the spicy sauce to Alfredo. Most of the time there is no problem doing it but I have had a waitress that cannot seem to comprehend what I am telling her. Still an awesome restaurant!

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

South Carolina
“Food Quality Slipping”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

We frequented this restaurant for many months when moving into the area.
However, the last 5 or 6 visits have not been as great as previous ones.
Food quality is a minus, portions are shrinking. Their new menu items are not tasty at all. Must have had comments from others, because most of their 'new' entrees are gone.
It is a very clean and nice family establishment, but maybe they need to spruce up their menus and pay better attention to quality and portions.

Visited June 2014
Orangeburg, South Carolina
“Our server was hilarious!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

Was most of our first times eating here. We wanted something different and had just come from the beach so we chose here. I am they type of person that likes to try different spots, so when my brother wants to come here I was all for it. Our server was hilarious and she was very attentive. One recommendation for parents with children with these "hearty" summer appetites is to order from the regular menu and not the kids menu. The burger is a good size but if you have a chicken tender lover like I do...order them the adult chicken tender plate. Everyone had different entrees and everyone's plates looked yummy. I was torn between the chicken tenders and their Cobb salad...I chose the tenders. Was a good choice all in all...but I'm sure it would've been a good choice regardless of what I chose. Their prices are very reasonable...nothing that will break the bank and the portion of food is satisfying.

Charleston, South Carolina
“Employees run wild!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2014 via mobile

I have always loved O'Charley's; been dining at this establishment for years. Until the last time I was there. Despite our food being slow we were subject to the unprofessional dialogue and language of what appeared to be a cook. He had dreads and a chipped front tooth. Every other word I heard was the N word and I had to cover my childs ears with all his profanity. He also kept saying, "I dont give a $!#$ about the customers." It was absolutely the most uncomfortable dining experience of my life. Someone needs to get control of those employees. Maybe he was having a bad day but for a family restaurant I can't believe someone didnt stop him. In fact, most of the employees were laughing with him. I will never dine at this location again.

• Visited May 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Turner, Maine
“decent food and friendly staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014 via mobile

My aunt chose to eat here when we visited her. Staff was prompt and our server, was very friendly and as attentive as one would expect. She had a bubbly personalily. My aunt had the pecan salad. It was fresh, had a good amount of chicken snd pecans. The dressing comes on the side which is great. There rnough gor her to take a hood amount home. I had the California chicken salad. Again, the greens were fresh, there was more than enough chicken. There were fresh strawberries, mandarins, blue cheese and walnuts. It was very very good and huge. My son had Caroline Chicken, it smelled wonderful and there was not a stitch left. It had chicken and pasta with a tomato and basil topping. My husband had chicken fingers snd said they were very good. All except one were too full to order dessert. My son hot the broenie sundae. It was huge, wayyyyy to big to be healthy, it was soft and drizzeled wuth fudge and carmel sauce.

Visited April 2014