“Typical” 4 of 5 stars

Description: Opened in 2009 843-871-3019
Description: Opened in 2009 843-871-3019
“Typical”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013 via mobile

Typical Cracker Barrel. Good food, not outstanding. Clean. Nice staff. A great deal of noise. Easy to get to.

Visited August 2013

Calgary, Canada
“FIll me up”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

breakfast was amazing. great prices for the amount of food. went every morning we were there. no disappointments.

Visited March 2013
SC
“Same as usuall”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

First of all, let me just say I been to several of these in different locations and states. And I come to find they're all about the same. Usually, you forget where you're at until you come back out.
Its usually clean, and the food is generally good, depending on what you order.
Today, for the first time I ordered a cheese burger; which I won't again- they didn't ask me how I wanted it cooked and decided to over cook it instead. Which isn't good at all for a flat and small patty (very dry). I come to find out, if you're going eat at 1 of these, get the more traditional home style meals. Pot roast, meat loaf, chicken etc....don't get the steak either!!***
I won't wanna sound like I'm complaining too much, please don't take it that way. But the service at most of these Cracker Barrels could be somewhat better. A lot of times, when they leave your table, they don't come back often. I thought my relatives were going chase the waitress down. Just saying....
Anyways, yes I'll be back but it'll be a few months-wanna try other places first.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
South Carolina
“Always Reliable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

The food was hot, tasty, well priced, and waitress was friendly and accommodating(even though they were short staffed).

Visited August 2013
Summerville
“What happened?”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

We've had breakfast here and enjoyed it but our dinner experience recently just was so disappointing especially since I had not seen my husband for a month and this was my first night back after tending to family in another state. I do prefer quality over quantity but my gosh the portions were so small it was like I had ordered off the child's menu. My husband's cole slaw was served in a container used for cocktail sauce or other condiment. The waiter did notice and brought a small bowl to replace. My meat loaf with hash brown casserole was barely warm. Meat loaf portion was a very thin small slice. I think the cole slaw bandit must have dished this out also. Again expected better from Cracker Barrel. Too many good restaurants in the area to repeat this experience.

• Visited July 2013