“Great food, warm atmosphere, awesome service.” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #6 of 212 Restaurants in Summerville
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Great food, warm atmosphere, awesome service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

I visited this place on a whim and it lived up to it's billing. The amount of toppings you could put on a hot dog was mind boggling. I ordered a couple dogs carolina style and they were delivered to my table and were very good. the staff was friendly and checked in on me several times despite this being somewhat of a fast casual style restaurant. the restaurant itself was well decorated and had very clean and updated bathrooms. all around it was fairly priced and a great meal.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Dallas
“Lunch with the grandkids.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

Food was good, service quick. Priced a little high for the grandkids meals, otherwise value is reasonable.

Visited February 2013
Walterboro, South Carolina, United States
“A hot dog's a hot dog”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

They had plenty of choices so anyone could find something they like. I had regular fries, my wife had the sweet potato ones. They were bountiful, salty and small in size. They could benefit from a larger fry. My dog was okay, I think either a Sabrett or Nathan's. My wife opted for a Turkey dog but it could have been warmer. She thinks it's because she ate her sweet potato fries first. She say's they were great. We did notice that at at 4:00 we were the oldest patrons in there as we were surrounded by tables of young students each sharing a basket of fries while they were mesmerized by their smart phones. Overall, a quick bite to eat.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Summerville, South Carolina
“Not your typical hot dog”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

There are numerous hot dogs to pick from. There are 30 or more hot dogs with each one having different toppings. Very creative. They also have a deep fried pork chop which a friend of mine got and liked it. It should be on everyone's list to try as it is not like any other hot dog place. We go at least once a month.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
“Perfect!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

We always try DDD restaurants when on the road. We stopped here on our way in to Charleston during the Christmas holidays. We were not disappointed. My husband and I shared the Aretha Franklin hot dog and the fried pork chop sandwich. Both were fantastic. Thanks again, to Guy and DDD for finding another great restaurant!!

• Visited December 2012