“Good Food & Atmosphere, Great Service & Value” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #10 of 281 Restaurants in Spartanburg
Good for: Romance, Doing business, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Greenville, South Carolina
“Good Food & Atmosphere, Great Service & Value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2011

We actually eat here often. Great value, wonderful atmosphere service and food. Daily special starts at $5.75 and it is definitely a restaurant not fast food. Wonderful experience everytime we go!

• Visited July 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Best Thai Restaurant in Spartanburg”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2011 via mobile

Moved to Spartanburg 2 years ago and after living in San Francisco most of my life and loving asian foods...I can say that Lime Leaf can stand up to the best of Thai restaurants. The Lemongrass chicken is one of a kind!! Ginger chicken is also delicious. Tom Yum soup is one of the best I've ever had!!! On top of awesome freshly tasting food and nice atmosphere, they treat us like VIP's....they are the best in Spartanburg! !! Expect to pay for all of this though....

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“Best Thai I've ever eaten and I'm not a big fan of Thai food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2011 via mobile

We happened to just be walking by one day and decided to drop in we didn't know it was going to be so nice inside. We were looking for something quick easy and inexpensive but ended up spending a hundred bucks on lunch for 2 but had a very nice meal. Just a little pricey for the look of the outside. As soon as we walked in I heard my husband say we are going to spend some money here. Lol

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Delicious Thai food in Spartanburg!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2011 via mobile

I am so excited that Spartanburg has a wonderful Thai restaurant like this! Whenever I am home visiting family, we make a trip to Lime Leaf a 'must'.

Spartanburg, South Carolina
“mediocre”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2011

Thai food is my favorite type of cuisine, but Lime Leaf is over-priced and mediocre at best. I live right near downtown and have been to Lime Leaf quite a few times and tried multiple items on the menu, but there are three other Thai restaurants in Spartanburg that are MUCH better and cheaper than this place.

Visited January 2011