“None Better!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout, Buffet, Dessert
Deltona
“None Better!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

If you make it to Spartanburg South Carolina..its a must to do..check out Wades... fresh vegetables..and great choices of Entrees.. everything is great..I wish I lived there so I could go everyday,,if you go on Sunday around noon you will have a wait because the place is so crowded..but worth the wait,,..They have an Express line you can go through or you can go in the dining area and be seated.. and be served by an exceptional staff.... Now I'm hungry again for Wades and can't go..reason! I live in Florida...I'm planning another trip and I'm definitly going to Wade's

• Visited March 2013

Boiling Springs, South Carolina
“If you're from "around here" then this is food just like your mother used to make!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

I sometimes enjoy the "table service side" but if the express side is open, that's where I'm heading.

The down side is you have to make up your mind and pick out a meat which is served to you in the line, usually a choice of turkey and dressing, fried chicken, meatloaf, chopped steak, barbecue hash, etc. each delicious in it's own way. The choice differs a little by day of the week.

Then help yourself to all the veggies and fixin's your little heart desires as you make your trip down the express line with your tray. I personally need my fix of turnip greens and the mashed potatoes are to die for. You can have a heaping helping of more than hospitality here at Wade's and for about $8.50 (dessert is extra but who can hold it??) you're going to leave with your eyes popped out.

• Visited February 2013
WL3, Owner at Wade's Family Restaurant, responded to this review, May 7, 2013
Hi Rich and Linda,

I am disheartened to hear that your experiences at our restaurant weren't to your enjoyment. We do understand that our brand of Southern cooking isn't for everyone and thank you for atleast making us aware. However, I did want to mention a few things that may hopefully ease your woes. Most of our vegetables are not canned, we cook as many of our vegetables as fresh as possible, for example we cut and slice our squash and carrots the day of cooking and use only salt, pepper, and canola oil to season them. We also make all of our cold salads and creamed potatoes from scratch each morning to ensure they are as fresh as possible. It was good to know that you find our prices reasonable, we like to keep our prices as long as possible without cutting into quality. I hope this did not come off as rude, I just wanted to make sure I clarified some things I noticed. I hope you will one day give us another try! Thank you again.
Spartanburg, South Carolina, United States
“Wades has the best home cooking!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

This is without a doubt the best home cooking place I have eaten. If you like yeast rolls, fried chicken and southern cooked veggies, this is your place!

• Visited December 2012
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Great meat and 3”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

I love this place. Very affordable. Great place to take children. Good food and service! If you go on turkey and gravy day, try it!

• Visited December 2012
Inman
“meat and 3”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

always good. I love the BBQ hash, country style steak, green beans, turkey and dressing. I don't know of anyone that does all these things better. Rolls are wonderful. No credit cards, cash and check only.

Visited December 2012