“What a treat!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Boiling Springs, South Carolina
“What a treat!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

Our budget doesnt allow for many dinners out but we were celebrating my husbands birthday. He had a hard time with the menu because he has only eaten there a couple of times . Our waitress was very helpful in assisting him to pick out a meal and even offered substitutions. He enjoyed his steak gorganzola and I had my usual mixed grill. Everything was great we had a great meal, great service and even leftovers to take home!! We'll be back!! I may even make up a special occasion!!

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

lick creek, KY
“BEST OLIVE GARDEN EVER”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

I love Olive Garden and I frequent them wherever we travel. This Olive Garden, however, takes the cake! Of course there were the usual problems with a busy restaurant, (they share the parking lot with other restaurants and it is SUPER hard to find parking) but, they more than made up for it with their service and delicious food!! Our waiter was super busy because he had a party of well over 20 having a birthday party but the other staff helped him and each other so well we could hardly tell he was so super busy! The food arrived quickly, it was delectable, and when we ordered dessert our waiter felt bad because he couldn't give us his full attention so he brought us an extra dessert. I was thoroughly satisfied with this restaurant and will be sure to return when I'm in the area again!

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Christiansted, St. Croix
“Great service, good food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

We took a large family party with very young children and grandparents. Excellent service, fast friendly, helpful. Food was well prepared and tasty. Definitely a great family restaurant.

Visited May 2013
Simpsonville, South Carolina
“Loud and very noisy, Food is average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

Had Bruschetta as a starter and the fettucini as an entree. The pasta is far away from real italian pasta which should be "al dente". The waiter was friendly, gave a good recommendation for the Bruschetta. I was a bit disappointed, because I know the Olive Garden in Naples, Fl which was excellent.

Visited May 2013
Spartanburg, South Carolina, United States
“Decent For a Chain”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

Still do not know why people would stand in line for an hour to go there.
The salad is pretty good, but the entrees are nothing special.