My husband and I have family in both Greenville and Spartanburg and we were greatly relieved when this hotel opened! The Poinsett in Greenville is a better hotel, but this Marriott is centrally located to both G'ville & S'burg and is only $89 a night - a great value. It is close to I-85 and right between Spartanburg's east and west side.
There is nowhere better to stay in Spartanburg although they are still building much of the hotel (such as the Starbuck's they advertise).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel is located in downtown Spartanburg within walking distance of restaurants, entertainment and shops. It also offers great accommodations for meetings and events with 27 events rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Spartanburg Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Spartanburg Marriott Hotel Spartanburg
- Spartanburg Renaissance Park
- Marriott Spartanburg
- Renaissance Spartanburg