“Front desk service CSR Pam was the rudest person I have...” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Spartanburg/I-26

You added Super 8 Spartanburg/I-26 to your Saves list
Super 8 Spartanburg/I-26
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   488 South Blackstock Road, I-26 Exit 22, Spartanburg, SC 29301   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #11 of 31 Hotels in Spartanburg

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Atlanta, Georgia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

When you first walk in the hotel, it smells like you are walking in a smoke FILLED room. I had my husband go to the front desk to get spray to "cover" the smell. Customer service~ HORRIBLE except for the lady on the overnight on 3/22-3/23. She was friendly!!!! Everyone else~ they had customer service like a cardboard box with an attitude!!!! For the price~ the room was "good". The hotel is structurally a nice building and a good location. However~ please buy for some bleach to get the towels white and take the covers off the lights out over the sink and wash them so that one can see themselves in the mirror while doing their makeup. I can overlook these issue, but the one that threw me over the edge was customer service. Did I say HORRIBLE??? I can only speak of the 2 out of 3 "guest services (for lack of better words) that we had personal contact with, but they have no personality and are very rude.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Florence
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

I did not like the fact that the sheets/bedspread on the bed were not changed when the room was cleaned. That would be my biggest complaint. Housekeeping needs to do better when it comes to that.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Spartanburg, South Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

This motel is located conveniently to the interstate, and within a mile of the major shopping area of Spartanburg, (shopping centers, mall, typical chain and fast food restaurants, etc)

The room was large and clean. I didn't see the advertised 'large vehicle' parking. I wouldn't want to try to use the parking lot with a large motorhome, and there are no visible provisions for a big truck.
There is a Denny's a half block away with a small truck parking area.
I'll probably stay here again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Deltona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

This hotel was great, my room was very clean, the hotel staff was exceptional, continental breakfast was just good.. price was great... overall my stay at this Hotel was great, I plan to stay there again in my next trip

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here while attending an event at Dorman High School. Found the room to be clean and comfortable at a good price. Staff was friendly and helpful. Convenient to Interstate Highway for travel with Restaurants near by. Enjoyed my stay,would stay here again.

• Stayed January 2013

Been to Super 8 Spartanburg/I-26? Share your experiences!