“AMAZING” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Spartanburg/I-26

You added Super 8 Spartanburg/I-26 to your Saves list
Super 8 Spartanburg/I-26
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   488 South Blackstock Road, I-26 Exit 22, Spartanburg, SC 29301   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #11 of 31 Hotels in Spartanburg
“AMAZING”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

My family and I stopped in Spartanburg to visit family during Thanksgiving weekend. We were more than pleased with our stay. Not only was the hotel comfortable, safe, and CLEAN; but, the staff was extremely helpful and friendly, as well. We definitely reccomen this hotel for anyone in Spartanburg! Price is extremely reasonable!

• Stayed November 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

For the amount we paid Super 8 was a really good deal. It was nice that we could bring our pet dog in there with us. The pet deposit was reasonable. The hotel was pretty clean and customer service was good. We did have several small issues. Although the toilet in the room was working fine, it was leaking onto the tile floor and when we went to get breakfast one of the mornings one the bagels had mold on it and we threw it away. The other breakfast items were good and the staff did a pretty good job at making sure everything was in stock. We forgot to inform Super 8 of this when we left, but I will call them tomorrow to inform them at least. Other issues we had was for some reason our key cards kept deactivating so we had to go to the front desk two days in a row to have them fix the issue. The staff did resolve this issue professionally. We also got a wake up call two nights in a row at 3 am that we had not requested. We reported it the second night and the staff also resolved this issue. We didn't have a "do not disturb" sign in the room to put on the door, so our room was cleaned each day, which was great. The maid service was great. They did keep throwing the soaps i opened by the sink away each day, I felt this was a waste since we were staying their for 3 nights and i was going to reuse the soap i had opened.

• Stayed November 2012
ASHEVILLE
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

We had blood on our sheets (both beds). Then when we woke up we noticed bed bugs crawling EVERYWHERE. We alerted cleaning staff and front desk and they had no response and did nothing about it. We booked the room for TWO nights and only slept there for ONE night because of the disgusting room.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Kishan G, Owner at Super 8 Spartanburg/I-26, responded to this review, December 20, 2012
William,

I am sorry to hear about your experience at our property. I assure you that we have used your feedback to improve both the service and quality of housekeeping at the Super 8 Spartanburg. We have done extensive research in bed bug eradication and have obtained the help of professionals to help us in this regard. The short story is that we have invested heavily in both personel and equipment to eradicate bed bugs with high heat technology to mimic the hot summer months to kill bed bugs in hard to reach areas. We have had great results and I am proud to say we have been bed bug free since completing treatment.

thanks for your feedback--

Kishan Govind
Vice President
Govind Management, Inc

Been to Super 8 Spartanburg/I-26? Share your experiences!