“Delicious” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #71 of 287 Restaurants in Spartanburg
Cuisines: American
“Delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2014 via mobile

Went to Longhorn steakhouse today even though I hadn't really heard good things about this place . Wanted to try it for myself and glad I did . Everything was great the food and the service . The Hawaiian steak was delicious and the grill salmon was also great . My husband and I will definately be back. Loved it !!!

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Boiling Springs, South Carolina, United States
“WOW”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

Last night we went in for dinner and was seated quickly and had elizabeth as a server she was nice and friendly and helpful. We ordered and had a great ribeye that was unexpected and that was perfectly cooked the new watermelon salad was to die for and Sonya the manager was very friendly and attentive. I have had some bad food and service in this place. I am here to say things have changed and i will be back.

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Jacksonville, Florida
“Worst LongHorns”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2014

The reviews on yelp were pretty bad but we had a coupon...well should have turned around and gone somewhere else. First off it smelled very bad in there. Like moldy water. The waitress was nice no problem there. The food was awful. Horrible. Have been to Longhorns before and have never had a bad meal. This was the worst. Food wasn't cooked all the way and the quality of the meat was poor. My mushroom was the size of a quarter. Have ordered that chicken dish before and the mushroom was huge. I will warn all to avoid this location and go some place else. I will still visit other Long Horn locations.

Visited May 2014
Boiling Springs, South Carolina, United States
“Not together at all!!!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2014

Came in for dinner saturday night fairly early. The place was at a stand still so many people you could not move nor stand without being hit by a door Finally got sat and server came over rushed and in a hurry which i understand but i did just wait a hour. I got app. Salad bacon cheese stuffed fillet. My guest got a portabello stuffed steak. Steaks came out in a timely manner they sat them down ran off my 20 fillet was covered in a gravy so was his we did not order waited on someone to come by and check on us. The gravy was to salty to heavy ruined the steak. We had movie tickets ate a few bites server came by finally ask about gravy told us next time to ask for it without. At this point i just wanted to leave ask for boxes for leftovers. Packed up paid 70 with tip. Didnt enjoy the main dish brought it home my son wouldnt touch it. I look at the menu it says nothing about gravy or sauce on a steak. Good steaks dont need sauce. Contacted resturaunt through email because mistakes happen still no response. Customer service is not a priority they depend on volume not accuracy. Eventually this recipe for resturaunt management wont work and the droves of people will head to city range.

• Visited January 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Eastover, South Carolina
“Great promotion...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

I ordered the promotional three course and it was a good value. Steak was lacking though. It was very thin and not very flavorful. The peanut butter sundae dessert was really good. Server seemed to be rather busy. Being a table of one I didn't get the best service but she was pleasant. I ran out of water several times and finally her manager helped her out.

Visited October 2013