“European Atmosphere” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
“European Atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2012

The European seating may put some people off, but we find it interesting to sit with other people and talk. The food including the dessert is great. We like the Sunday brunch.

Visited July 2012

92% Recommend
Spartanburg, South Carolina
“Surprising charming restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2012

This is absolutely my favorite breakfast spot anywhere! The charming french decor along with crepe bar where you can watch the chefs prepare crepes are wonderul. I love the breakfast and lunch items. All I can say is YUM, YUM, YUM. They are only open for breakfast and lunch so come early and hungry.

• Visited June 2012
Boiling Springs, South Carolina
“Yummy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2012

My boyfriend and I ate there for the first time today and it was amazing. I got the Monte Cristo sandwich and only ate half so that I could save room for a dessert crepe. BF got classic eggs benedict and he thought it was superb and commented that the eggs were cooked perfectly. For dessert got a crepe with bananas, nutella, and marshmallows. It was rich but so good! The service was great as well. So glad to have a place like this is Spartanburg! It's so cute inside and quaint. We will be going back soon!

• Visited June 2012
, Owner at Mon Amie, responded to this review, July 1, 2012
We were so happy you and your BF gave us a try....Boiling Springs isn't around the block either!... thanks for the kind words and we look forward to feeding and getting to know you!. Happy Rth
back in service 7/11...
“My favorite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2012 via mobile

I'm a local & I was reading the reviews on here & I was suprised with some of the poor reviews. This is one of my favorite places in Spartanburg. The restaraunt is adorable and cozy & the food is mouth watering. The desserts are rich & to die for. I usually go at least twice a week. Fi early because its gets packed quick but its always worth the wait :)

, Owner at Mon Amie, responded to this review, July 1, 2012
well as they say you can't please all the people all the time!... We sincerely try to offer each and every day the best overall experience we can... but we are human and with that subject to fall short at times.... hopefully those that didn't see us in a good light that time will give us another shot and hopefully we will win them over!....thanks for your support and patronage!
see ya after the 11th...... happy 4th
Spartanburg, South Carolina
“charming!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2012

Lovely spot for breakfast. Crepes delicious. Very French design/ atmosphere. Chef and staff very friendly.

• Visited May 2012
Nitakbiv, Owner at Mon Amie, responded to this review, May 23, 2012
thank you for your thoughts... we really appreciate you sharing them... please come back when you can.
Sincerely