“Not newly remodeled” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Howard Johnson Inn - Spartanburg - Expo Center

Howard Johnson Inn - Spartanburg - Expo Center
You added Howard Johnson Inn - Spartanburg - Expo Center to your Saves list
Howard Johnson Inn - Spartanburg - Expo Center
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   6690 Pottery Road, I-26, Exit 17, Spartanburg, SC 29303   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead & Save 15%
Ranked #13 of 31 Hotels in Spartanburg

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Florence, Kentucky
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

My family traveled through Spartanburg and as we have many times before we booked rooms at the Howard Johnson off of exit 17. My husband is service manager of a pest control company so he is very educated as to what to look for. I gave him the key cards to all three of our rooms which he promptly inspected. He came back down and told me that he had found bedbugs in rooms 315 and 317 but not 319. 319's headboard backs up to 317 so there was no way that room was usable to us either. Upon being informed of the situation the manager tried to say that we brought the bedbugs in. . .he changed his tune when informed that not one member of our family or any piece of luggage enters a room until my husband gives the all clear!!! Unless you want to bring bedbugs home with you my advice is to find another hotel in Spartanburg

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Honesdale
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

Dirty bathroom crude under cabinet and behind toilet area While in the area I will stay somewhere else..Affordable but needless to say more...........

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson

Texarkana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

This hotel is being renovated, but dont let that scare you. The staff and owner quickly helps you to overcome. We actually stayed in a room that had new carpet,etc. Very quiet, comfortable beds, pillows and the room was very clean. Comes with a continental breakfast for a quick easy meal. Jatin was an amazing host as he was the owner who helped us with all question and need. I felt like I knew him for a long time. Southern hospitality at its best. I would definitely stay again and hope that we will.

Room Tip: The third floor was easy to access with the elevator and very quiet.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Been to Howard Johnson Inn - Spartanburg - Expo Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Howard Johnson Inn - Spartanburg - Expo Center

Address: 6690 Pottery Road, I-26, Exit 17, Spartanburg, SC 29303
Location: United States > South Carolina > Spartanburg
Ranked #13 of 31 Hotels in Spartanburg
Hotel Class:2 star — Howard Johnson Inn - Spartanburg - Expo Center 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Wyndham, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Howard Johnson Inn - Spartanburg - Expo Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Howard Johnson Spartanburg
Spartanburg Howard Johnson

If you own or manage Howard Johnson Inn - Spartanburg - Expo Center, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.