“Hair in food” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Albany, NY
“Hair in food”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2014

2 separate pieces of hair in a pie that we ordered. Completely disgusting and unacceptable. Would not go back.

• Visited January 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Easley, South Carolina
“The only place to get your pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

I drive 15 miles to stop at TWO GUYS PIZZA. It is not NY style pizza, IT'S NY PIZZA!!! Dominic is a pizza genius. It's perfect every time. I am in sales and have treated customers to this delight often. Everyone always loves this pizza. Stop wasting money on the chains and get the real deal here.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Best pizza in simpsonville”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

We have tried many places in greenville and simpsonville and this is our favorite. We get a regular cheese pizza with garlic and its the best! Ask about there specials...they always tell us 2 large for $20 if you pay with cash. Not a nice atmosphere inside. Very run down looking. They desperately need to update. We always get our pizza to go

Visited February 2013
Fountain Inn
“Best pizza around”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

I hadn't eaten Two Guys Pizza since I was a kid, so when I recently rediscovered them in Simpsonville, SC I wasn't expecting the same pizza I loved as a kid. I was right- I think it's even better now. All dough is hand tossed and the toppings are premium. Not much of a beer selection here, but the pizza makes up for it. Keep up the good work.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Mauldin, South Carolina
“Best pizza in Greenville”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012

If you want "NY Style" pizza, this is the first and last place you need to go. None of the chain restaurants can even touch the quality of the pizza that Two Guys has. I have had Dominos, Little Ceasars, Papa Johns, Bertolos, PIzza Hutt, Pizza Inn, Wedgys, Frodos, Pizza Inn, etc, and none of their pizzas come close to Two Guys pizza. I will give a small shout out to Pizza Factory in Mauldin. Its not New York style there, but Two Guys are still the best in town.

• Visited December 2012