“Away Time!!” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Simpsonville

You added Days Inn Simpsonville to your Saves list
Days Inn Simpsonville
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   45 Ray East Talley Court, I-385 Exit 27, Simpsonville, SC 29680   |
Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in Simpsonville
Piedmont
“Away Time!!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

Hotel is reasonably priced and in a very good location, everything you need is nearby. I would like to see a few more personal items in guest room, such as soap, shampoo, lotions. Hotel Staff is very friendly and helpful. Would stay here again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

Spent 3 nights here and it was quiet each night even though it was right off the Interstate. Room was clean and satisfactory. Breakfast was the usual Continental with a few extras. Staff were friendly and helpful. I called and asked for a first floor room and received one with parking right outside. Plenty of restaurants in area. A good stay.

Room Tip: Call them if you need 1st floor room.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Spartanburg, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

I stayed here overnight after a long drive from working all day out of state. The desk clerk was so very welcoming and the price was right! I had a great night sleep... no problems and the staff the next morning was just as friendly. I'm glad I stopped here and would do it again on my next trip! Thanks!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Forest City, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

I was very impressed! This was my 2nd stay and the front desk girl remembered me!! The rooms are new and modern. Our room had a flatscreen tv. The bed sleept well. There was tons of food choices nearby including an Olive Garden and an Outback. Shower was nice and hot. Its in a very conveinent location. Parking lot was extremely safe. Any time I visit Simpsonville this is where I will stay. Great place! Kudos to the entire Days Inn staff and housekeepers!! :)

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Sunnyvale, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

I promise you I cannot make up this kind of stuff. I come to the area several times a year to visit family. This most recent visit I came for a long weekend, Friday to Tuesday. I choose to stay at the Days Inn for this visit. There were not many night to night guests, however I did notice a few contractor cars so I am certain there were some weekly guests.
I had three major complaints and I promise I was as schocked as anyone for this to have happened. Again, I travel for work and personal reasons and I have never had this anything like this occur.
1) The carpet. OMG. As I walked in the door there were two huge stains on the floor. Disgusting. If that is not enough, I wore white socks inside the room. After walking around enough, the bottom of my socks were black, and I mean black. The times I walked around barefoot, when I would shower, my feet were so dirty you can see it water as it drained away. Yuck.
2) The roaches. I almost passed out when I saw this. So, the first night when I turned the lights off, watching TV, I saw one bug. OK, benefit of the doubt, no big deal. Then the second night same things. Lights off, TV on, I noticed another bug on the nightstand. I scrambled to get it but it scampered under the clock radio. I turned the light on, grabbed the clock radio and turned it over. I was confused because I saw nothing. I then looked closer and opened the cover for where the 9V battery goes for the backup. You know, the clock is powered but it also has the backup 9V. When I opened it some bugs fell out and there were about 5-7 hiding in that spot. There was no battery, just bugs. I grabbed the plug and took the clock right to the front desk and told the girl to keep it. This was like 1:30 AM. Absolutely shocked and disguisted. The girl asked if I wanted another room by I knew I only had one more night to go and it was almost 2 AM. Also, I would bet there are bugs eveywhere so not many options.
3) Finally, if things were bad enough, one the last night, my phone rings at around 1:30 AM. In a muffled man's voice, a guy says to me that he saw me outside and was wondering if I wanted him to give me BJ. Yes, I said BJ. You can edit this one out, but it needs to told anyway. I am certain that it was someone staying there, most likely of the weekly residents, travelers if you will. I swear I thought I was dreaming but I abruply hung up and stared out my door's peephole for the next two hours. Didn't get to sleep until about 3:30 AM. Not really sure if I was scared (probably), or just in shock (definately), there was no going right back to sleep.

I will never ever stay at this place again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Travelers are raving about these Simpsonville hotels

Been to Days Inn Simpsonville? Share your experiences!