“Wonderful Experience” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Garden House Bed & Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Simpsonville
The Garden House Bed & Breakfast
You added The Garden House Bed & Breakfast to your Saves list
302 South Main Street, Simpsonville, SC 29681   |
Ranked #1 of 2 Simpsonville B&B and Inns
McBee, South Carolina
“Wonderful Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

Excellent experience. Mrs. Francis was great! She and her husband were so gracious. It was my daughters first stay at a Bed and Breakfast. The Breakfast was wonderful. It was an overall beautiful experience.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

We were stopping to visit friends and family in the area as we traveled north from a Disney visit and this was the perfect place to stay! We chose the king-bed room on the first floor which was truly luxurious, but any of the beautiful upstairs rooms would have met our needs well, too. I wish we had been there longer to enjoy time in the jacuzzi tub by the bathroom fireplace, sit on the back porch, and spend more time in their still lovely gardens. Frances and Roy were welcoming but there was still a wonderful sense of privacy. This was our first time in a B&B with owners in residence, and it was 100% positive experience. Breakfast was delicious and plentiful. We don't anticipate returning to this area again, but if we did, there is no question that we would stay here!

Room Tip: all of the rooms are lovely but the one on the first floor has an incredible bathroom and it's o...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Arlington, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

My return stay at the Garden House B & B was just as pleasant as last year’s stay. Room #3 was clean and neat with a comfortable queen bed, bath and walk-in closet. As Roy and Francis were out of town, their son Frank and daughter-in-law Andrea made my stay an exceptional experience. Each breakfast was hot and delicious. Thanks Andrea for the recipe. The evening glass of wine on the back porch was peaceful and an excellent finish to the day. I have already made my reservation with the Garden House for my return visit to Greenville.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
New Hartford, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

My wife and I just spent a night at the Garden House in Simpsonville. Frances and Roy were outstanding hosts. The house is a huge Victorian, sometimes houses like this can be dark and dreary. Not so here, the home is bright and spacious, with a very open floor plan, the rooms are beyond nice, and the breakfast was sensational. It truly was like an island of peace and tranquility. The grounds are also beautifully maintained. We could not be more pleased. STAY HERE if you are in the area.

Room Tip: All the bedrooms looked beautiful and were exceptionally clean.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Cape Coral, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013

We have family up here in Simpsonville, SC. We loved our stay here and could not ask for nicer people. We will always stay here when we come up to visit our kids and grandchildren..This was the best vacation we have had in very long time. I would recommend this to everyone and I will recommend The Garden House Bed & Breakfast. It is a very beautfiul home and there is nothing better than feel like you are part of their Family and at home. Thank you for the wonderful time we had.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Charleston, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

This is my second visit to the Garden House B&B, and this visit was as lovely as the first. I have friends who live in Simpsonville, and I stay at this beautiful inn when I come to town.

The Sheltons are very kind and helpful. The inn and its gardens are beautiful. I don't know how she keeps such a big house so clean! It is truly spotless. The beds are very comfortable, and the rooms (I have stayed in 2 different ones) are a good size and very quiet. Breakfast was delicious, and she once again packed me a to go breakfast (I have to leave very early to return to work). Conversations were pleasant and informative, and I truly enjoyed my short time with them.

I will absolutely stay here at my next visit, and I recommend it to everyone. There is no need to even consider staying elsewhere! It is conveniently located and priced reasonably. You could not ask for more!

Thank you, Sheltons, for all your attention and for sharing your special home.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Taylors, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

We were welcomed again to the Shelton's lovely inn with good conversation and the peace we were looking for! The grounds have greened up beautifully since our March getaway and the garden area is just the sight a computer weary person needs. My wife and I have recently taken on the care of my elderly father, so the quiet comfortable room and intriguing conversation of Mrs. Shelton and the other guests helped re-energize us for our return to daily life. Thank you again and we will be back!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to The Garden House Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!