“very nice” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Simpsonville
Vermont
“very nice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2014

We picked this hotel aided by previous reviewers, and we were not disappointed.

The hotel was very clean, room comfortable, reasonably quiet (typical in-the-wall heat pump). The breakfast room was quite large, well stocked, and kept clean by the attendant.

We would definitely return if the need arises.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Hiesimpsonville, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Simpsonville, responded to this review, March 5, 2014
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for your great review of our Simpsonville, SC hotel. We appreciate you for taking the time to let us know about your stay and the kind words. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will make sure that Jamie receives your compliments. Thank you again for the great review of our Holiday Inn Express Simpsonville Hotel. We look forward to your next visit with us.
Best wishes,
Patrick Haire, Guest Relations Manager
Holiday Inn Express – Simpsonville Hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2013 via mobile

Spent the night after visiting family and the room was not as advertised. Stayed at room 407, according to the description of the room it was suppose to have a jetted tub, but it wasn't the case. Very disappointing, the bathroom floor didn't seem very clean but the staff was friendly.

• Stayed December 2013
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Simpsonville, responded to this review, January 12, 2014
Dear Lovepink823,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of our property. I am happy to read you found our staff to be friendly. Please accept my sincerest apologies for the inconveniences you encountered during your stay and for the negative impression you had with the room accommodations as well as the poor cleanliness of the bathroom you encountered. We will certainly discuss your comments with the appropriate department. Your feedback is very important to us as this assists us in continually improving the services and facilities we have to offer to our guests. We hope to get a chance of hosting you again and show you how great our hotel is.

Zelyn N
Case Manager
IHGCare
Savannh, GA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

Rooms are nice size, clean, comfortable. I made reservations well in advance. Check-in is 3 pm. After driving several hours and with one sick person in my party, the room was not ready until 5 pm. That put a negative light on my stay. Will have to debate on whether to stay there again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Hiesimpsonville, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Simpsonville, responded to this review, October 25, 2013
Thank you very much for being our guest again! I am very sorry about the inconvenience of not having your room ready until 5pm. I understand how that can be, especially with someone not feeling well. Thank you for your kind words about our rooms. I hope that we will have the chance to serve you again soon!

The Holiday Inn Express Simpsonville
Aiken, SC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

We stayed here while on town for a memorial service. The property is very attractive and flawlessly clean. It is located near many restaurants and shopping. The staff are courteous and efficient. We would stay here again. The hotel made a difficult occasion easier.

Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Hiesimpsonville, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Simpsonville, responded to this review, October 18, 2013
Tim,

We appreciate the kind words that you have for our hotel and staff at the Holiday Inn Express Simpsonville. Our team is very proud to be recognized for having a flawlessly clean product. We wish that your visit were under happier circumstances and hope that we will have the chance to serve you again in the future.

Batavia, Illinois, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

Excellent stay. I showed up an hour early because my flight at GSP landed an hour before check-in and they still accomodated me!

I wanted to get out and get in the pool but it was a bit cool. Good channel lineup, HD channels available, HDTV's, 3 HBO channels and comfortable beds! Excellent hot water supply, decent water pressure and elevators right in the center of the hotel. A great location with lots of stuff nearby, Kohls, Wal-Mart, Walgreens, a gas station or two, and several nice places and fast food very nearby. Fast Wi-fi meant I could get some work done in my off time.

One minor complaint: the air conditioners/heaters are noisy when you run them and they don't have just a fan option, just to pull in air from the outside. The windows don't open at all, either.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Hiesimpsonville, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Simpsonville, responded to this review, September 25, 2013
John,

We really appreciate the kind words that you have to say about the Holiday Inn Express Simpsonville. It is our pleasure to accommodate our guests with an early check in whenever it is possible. I am glad to hear that our location and amenities met all of your needs. Thank you for being our guest and for taking the time to let us know how we did.

Farmington, New Hampshire
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

We stayed at this property one night last month on our road trip. We were greeted with a bags for each of us. Water and Cheetos for hubby and me and a snack and coloring book for our five year old. The staff we encountered were all very police. Breakfast was excellent! Bacon and biscuits and gravy, pancakes....something for everyone! Plus they even had my favorite Hazelnut cream.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Hiesimpsonville, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Simpsonville, responded to this review, August 23, 2013
It is absolutely wonderful to hear about your stay with us at the Holiday Inn Express Simpsonville. I am very glad that your five year old enjoyed the coloring book. We designed that with our own little ones in mind and it is great to see that your child enjoyed it. Thank you very much for your kind words about our breakfast. We hope to see you again in the near future!

Little Rock, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

I had narrowed my choice in hotels down to two in Simpsonville, SC: Holiday Inn Express and Hampton Inn. Although we are members of the Holiday Inn's Priority Club, I was wanting to try a Hampton Inn for comparison. The reviews were slightly higher for the Simpsonville Hampton Inn but I chose the Holiday Inn Express because it was less expensive.
It worked great for us. The staff was very friendly and helpful throughout our stay. They quickly agreed to late checkout when requested even though we realized later that the maid was waiting on us so that she could clean the room. Yet, she wasn't impatient, even showing concern about our grandsons' eyes being red from swimming in the hotel pool.
An unexpected bonus was that pool...it actually had shade! Most motel pools are a rectangle of water in the midst of hot white concrete. This was located on the north side of the hotel with a couple of trees and umbrellas. The grandsons could swim while we watched them in relative comfort (let's face it...late June in South Carolina is normally hot!).
The room was laid out like most Holiday Inn Express hotels. The hotel was far enough away from the interstate to not hear traffic noise. Although we had a baby next door, the room was far quieter than I expected.
We will stay here again when we visit family.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Hiesimpsonville, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Simpsonville, responded to this review, July 15, 2013
Deborah,

I am very glad to hear that your stay with us at the Holiday Inn Express Simpsonville surpassed your expectations. Thank you for giving us your feedback. Our team takes a great deal of pride in the service that they provide and I am very happy to hear that they took good care of you. I hope that we will have another opportunity to serve you again soon!

Holiday Inn Express Simpsonville

Been to Holiday Inn Express Simpsonville? Share your experiences!