“Prime Rib & Shrimp” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Gastonia, North Carolina
“Prime Rib & Shrimp”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

Guess by the title you know my favorite meal here. This is a regular stop during our golf outing each year. Sometimes it is a small wait as it is not a very large place but well worth the wait. Price is not to bad since it is Prime Rib but have other food too that I hear is good. I just just stuck

Visited May 2013

Punta Gorda, Florida
“grits”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

I have disliked grits for a lifetime, until this evening. Based on TA reviews I ordered the bacon wrapped shrimp with sausage grits. Amazing. The secret seems to be the addition of chicken stock, half and half, and heavy cream to the basic grits. I am so making this when I get home. Serviced was excellent, prices were fair, and we made a map note for the next trip north.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Perry, Florida
“Awesome food!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

Go....go....go prime rib, shrimp & grits ROCKED!!!!! Service was great!!! So close to the Best Western. Walking was easy

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
purlear, nc
“Best seafood in town”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

This restaurant was right across from our Motel we were staying at in Santee, so we thought we would give it a try and I am glad we did. The shrimp was delish.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Fort Lauderdale
“Dinner”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

This place needs a visit from one of the reality shows - save this restaurant!! The service was OK ... waitress who as asked if the scallops were good -- "I suppose so" was the response!! My wife had no silverware, Oh I took it earlier and gave it to that other table,''ll take some from that table for you - no apology! Food tasted ok - had blackened fish that did not taste blackened ... all tasted as if it was previously prepared and came from a "service", not the chef!!! On top of the poor service and the poor food the price of it all was way too high!!!
Atmosphere was dull and non memorable - old / tired carpet that matched the wall paper and tables ....

• Visited July 2013