“Wonderful spot!!!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Saint George
Toronto, Canada
“Wonderful spot!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

We have stayed here many times over the last 2 years and are always pleased and would highly recommend. Check in very pleasant with Nila, room was well maintained and we enjoy the breakfast. Great way to start the day with a good breakfast in a very nice room. Have been in many times and will definitely will be back.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (85)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

This hotel is excellent from service to management the location is great being between two major interstates, there is fast food across the street and a small family cafe next door. The clerk was very helpful and very pleasant. I would recommend any one to stay here. I was told by some co workers and I wasn't disappointed

• Stayed February 2013
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

We have stayed here multiple times over the years and we are always very pleased.
People are friendly and the hotel is clean.
If your just looking for a place to have a good nights sleep this is it :)

• Stayed February 2013
sarasota, florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

Had a great evening, room was clean and neat, frig and microwave. Neila, at the front desk was pleasant and got us checked in with no problems. We had a room rate of $49 which was fabulous, given the number of overpriced places with far less quality. Would definitely stay here again if we were in the area. Exit 82 off I-95. Great place to stop for the night!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
palm beach
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

we recently stayed at the peach tree inn on our way to florida to see our grandchildren.it is not at the same exit that holds most of the hotel in st george area,but it is the very first exit on I 95.we were impressed with when we stayed there ,the room was extremely clean with no odors,the desk clerk was extremely helpful both when making our reservation and after wa arrived.she made us feel very welcome.we really enjoyed our stayed at the peachtree inn and will definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: Room in the back are quiter
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Rochester, NY USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

I drove as far as I could on I-95 before I felt to tired to go on. I told myself the next exit I will find a hotel. Traveling with my husband and two kids I was a bit nervous about a roadside motel. But I had to stop!
I pulled in, was met by a friendly women who checked me right in. We got a room on the ground floor.
Room was clean w/ two double beds. Bathroom efficient and clean. TV worked fine. The fridge was great to keep our snacks cold. Room was VERY clean! And the beds VERY comfortable!
We heard only one other family arriving at night. Otherwise very quiet.
We were ready to just get an early start on or trip...but then remebered breakfast in the small but quaint lobby. Kids went right over to make pancakes. I went for the bagels. Coffee fresh and hot. We had a wonderful conversation with another traveling couple.
This Family run hotel was a wonderful suprise for a weary family. I would reccommend this place highly and would plan on another stay should my path bring me this way again!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013 via mobile

I had great service over the phone when registering for an extended stay.very affordable for the area.location is great,right of the interstate.the service while staying was great.nila was very helpful.

• Stayed January 2013

Been to Peach Tree Inn? Share your experiences!