“excellent value” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Halifax, Canada
“excellent value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2014

We had stayed at Hampton Inns on other trips.Once again we were not disappointed.We checked into another hotel on our trip and after seeing the room ,checked out and found Hampton Inn.No comparison in the two hotels for cleanliness and comfort!!!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Cortney P, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Rock Hill, responded to this review, April 14, 2014
Thanks for being our guest, we hope to welcome you back soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Simpsonville, St. Barthélemy
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2014

Facility was convenient for our visit; service was the consistent level of that expected from Hampton Inn. Fitness center, breakfast and other amenities were useful and functional. This is a facility that I would use again and recommend to others who will be in or around the Rock Hill together.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for being our guest and sharing your experience with others. We look forward to your next visit!
monterey, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

I am unsure why the price was so high this time and the food quality was poor. We have been staying here as a waypoint for years and have never been dissatisfied before. The hotel is in a good, safe location.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Stouffville, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

I stay only at the Hampton Inns when on the road and have never been disappointed with the rooms. Staff were friendly and helpful. Breakfasts are of good quality with a varied selection available. The Rock Hill team are to be commended for their dedication to service.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2014

Hampton Inn's never let us down. After spending 5 nights in another chains room and being disappointed, I will always pick the Hampton Inn brand now when possible. They are consistent in cleanliness and staff helpfulness.

Gandino, Italy
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2014

the room looks dirty and there is no chance to let fresh air come inside, too many things unnecessary. during the breakfast if someone is going out and in, you'll feel the "fres air" of the morning, especially during winter time

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

EBHampton1, General Manager at Hampton Inn Rock Hill, responded to this review, March 28, 2014
Sergio A,

First and foremost let me thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Our number 1 goal is to always exceed your expectations I truly apologize that we did not do that during your stay. Please contact me at the hotel if there is anything that I can do to make it right for you. We truly appreciate the feedback to continue to improve our services and rooms for you. Thank you for the review. Hope we see you in Rock Hill, SC again soon.

Eddie Bosch
eddie.bosch@hilton.com
803-325-1100 ext 191
Douglasville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014

When I arrived I was shocked to find out that I was selected as guest of the day! When I got to my room I found that my room had been upgraded and a small gift pack was waiting. It really made me feel special! The staff greeted me with a very warm welcome and was wonderful at getting me checked quickly as I had arrived late due to problems with traffic from weather issues. I recommend Hampton to anyone who a wants hassle free stay!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Congratulations on being chosen for our guest of the day, and thanks for being our guest. We randomly select a guest everyday to be receive a complimentary upgrade, welcome amenity, and be honored as our “Guest of the Day”. It sounds as if you were more than deserving of that title with the weather and traffic you experienced on your trip to our hotel.
We hope to see you soon!

Been to Hampton Inn Rock Hill? Share your experiences!