“For any day of the week” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #39 of 217 Restaurants in Rock Hill
Cuisines: American
Rock Hill, South Carolina
“For any day of the week”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2014

I like that Ruby Tuesdays offers special coupons from time to time. The salad bar is extensive. My husband and I fill up on the salad bar and sometime end of taking most of our main entree home for snacking on later. The portions are generous. The staff is nice. We are happy that we have it in Rock Hill. I've seen the people line up for their Brunch but I have not tried it yet.

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Alberta
“Best steak ever !”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

Service was good, food was better.
Salad bar was good except tomatoes were mushy.
Main course was amazing .
I had the NY Fire steak with baked potato and it is one if those UNFORGETTABLE steaks that I will dream about now.
The plate could have been rounded out with some asparagus as it looked empty with just the steak and potato.
Still, very high marks for this place

Columbia, South Carolina
“Wonderful in every way.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

A few weeks ago, I had a less than satisfactory experience at another location of the same chain, however this Ruby Tuesday experience was polar opposite of the previous. We, a group of five, were seated in a timely manner, orders taken and food delivered all in a timely manner as well. The food was well prepared, served as a main course should be, hot foods hot, and cold foods cold. Out waiter was observant and attentive, also importantly for me, not overbearing. I can with a clear conscience, suggest this establishment deserves the opportunity to serve you and yours, and you will most likely enjoy the food, atmosphere, and service they provide.

Rock Hill, South Carolina
“Great food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

Visited here and the food was awesome. Even though they were busy the wait time was not that long. Will be coming back again.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Orlando, Florida
“Good food, good service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

I've always like Ruby Tuesday and this location was no exception. The salad bar is one of my favorites and the food is always cooked to my liking. Our server was very attentive without being overbearing. I highly recommend this restaurant.

Visited September 2013