“Great adventure!” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Tours, Adventure
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Great adventure!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

I had been looking forward to this for a long time and it did not disappoint. The guides are friendly, supportive, and very safety conscious. The only complaint I have is that it was over too soon!

Visited May 2013

Fort Mill, South Carolina
“ZIPLINING EXPERIENCE!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

This was the most fun I've had in a long time. We did the night time zipline and it was just awesome. The weather was great..the guides were very safety concious,very friendly and helpful. I will definetly do this again but in the day time...so I can see more!!! I enjoyed it so much!!!!!

Visited October 2012
South Carolina
20 attraction reviews
“This is such a great way to enjoy an adventure - definitely a 10!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2012

My granddaughter and I went to the Canaan Zipline Canopy Tour today. The guides are educational, thorough in safety and have GREAT personailities and customer service.

This is the first time we "zipped" and will return again. Don't miss this place, it truly is a 10!

Visited August 2012
Rock Hill, South Carolina
“Wonderful time!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2012

Imagine my surprise when searching for a place to go zip line and find one in our own back yard. The staff couldn't have been nicer and "flying" through the trees across the river was a great adventure. My grandson said "Thanks Nonie that was a great time!" Would recommend this to anyone looking for a fun time doing something a bit different.

Visited May 2012
Charlotte
18 attraction reviews
“Great Adventure”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2012

We went to Canaan for a friend's 40th birthday party and had the best time. The staff was so friendly and very safety-conscious. The lines were amazing and offered great views of the Catawba River. We will definitely be back!!

Visited April 2012