You added Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Rock Hill/Charlotte Area to your Saves list
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Rock Hill/Charlotte Area
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   1047 Riverview Road, Rock Hill, SC 29730   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #11 of 22 Hotels in Rock Hill

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Reading
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

I rfeally enjoyed our stay at this hotel. The location was very convenient. The staff was very helpful, providing great customer service! We will choose this hotel the next time we visit the area.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Greenville, South Carolina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

I arrive early since I am here on business, hotel is very nice about me checking in early. Great service. First night my A/C stops working correct, Very nice hotel lady comes to my room and gives me keys for room next door, very easy move. Second day, mid morning I get ready to get in shower and no hot water, then no water. Owner or Manager quickly comes to my room and explains plumbers at at the hotel working on an issue. Third day I wake up at 6:45 to a sound of some alarm, thought it was clock in room but didn't set it. Now that I am awake time to go eat the very poor continental breakfast in a closet on main floor. My self and another guest wait at the elevator for about ten minutes on the fourth floor. After walking four flights down we see they put a sign saying elevator is out. They did not take the effort to walk each floor so everyone else would know and post a sign. Now at this time, no one is checking in and would need that info, only the guest staying there on upper floors would need to know this, right! Okay last night in room the microwave timer kept ticking all night long, could not get it to stop. Was going to unplug it, but the fridge is tied into same plug. So ticking all night long. All hotel employees were friendly, except for the last one I saw to check out. She saw me twice, never said a word of any kind, like Good Morning or Hello. She goes into the breakfast closet to look for something, I am the only guest around the area, and I had to ask her if I could check out please. With no verbal response she walks behind the desk and gets my paper work. I don't think she would have talked if I had not said, "Thank you and have a nice day". Her response was, :I'll try". Over all not a bad place. Other reviews stat that the hotel needs updating and major carpet repair which is true, management response to reviews continue to stat they are starting updating, but you see no evidence this has even started. Carpet would have lasted longer in this hotel if they would steam clean it a few times.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Newton
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

My son and I were very satisfied with our stay at the Microtel in Rock Hill, SC Our room was clean and quiet, which is mainly what we are looking for in a hotel. The free phone service and Internet access were a nice plus. I particularly want to compliment and thank the front desk clerk who was on duty on the evening when we arrived for resolving a problem that arose from inadequate information on the web site. The one bed room we initially reserved with a roll away bed added turned out to be too small for that. We did get switched into a two bed room for a modest increase in the rate. It turned out to be very satisfactory. The only complaint we have was the lack of meat and other protein alternatives to the all carbohydrates and heavy on sugar breakfast choices (there is no good taste or nutritional reason for high fructose corn syrup in a bagel!). The coffee was good though, particularly the dark roast coffee. I would recommend this hotel; one can get a good breakfast at Bojangles just down the road.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

MISRH, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Rock Hill/Charlotte Area, responded to this review, September 4, 2013
Dear Andrew M,

I'd like to take this opportunity to say thank you for taking the time to write a review about our property. I am happy to see that our staff was able to help you get the small problem that arose. We strive to give the best customer service experience one could have.

Dilip Patel
Bronx
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

the suites were very clean. Staff were very friendly and the price was great for my budget. I recommended to anyone who need to stay in a motel in Rock Hill SC. I plan to return and that's where I am staying. THANK YOU

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Dear Eliades C,

We want to thank you for staying at our property while traveling through South Carolina. We also want to thank you for taking the time to write a review about your experience at our property. Our staff strives to be the best they can be. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Dilip Patel

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Rock Hill/Charlotte Area? Share your experiences!