“best cooked steak” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Sarasota, Florida
“best cooked steak”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

I had the most amazingly cooked ribeye steak here, needed no sauce at all, mac and cheese was yummy and who doesn't love thier bread. Server seemed new but was really nice and did a good job. did not feel rushed at all was just very nice

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Rock Hill, South Carolina
“Our favorite place to go”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

We have never had a bad meal here. The wait staff is excellent. I recommend the French onion soup. The outlaw ribeye and the Parmesan chicken. They salad menu is great. You can call a head before you leave and get your name on the list so you don't have to wait so long.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Christiansburg, VA
“Great service and food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

We enjoyed our visit here on our way home from vacation. Prices are comparable to other chain steakhouses, steak was seasoned and cooked to perfection. Try the grilled corn on the cob..it was fantastic!!!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Terrible for the Cost”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

This restaurant was very busy at dinner, so I was optimistic it might be decent, was I sorely disappointed. While the service was decent (not good mind you) that was the bright side of this experience. The food here is simply put worse than I would get at a buffet, and priced 43 times more expensively.

My wife had onion soup, not much to making that. What she got was lukewarm, salty beef flavored water. I ordered a Texas Tonion, which is a tray of fried onion petals dipped in a batter that tasted like it was half salt.

The salad was lettuce mixed with diced tomatoes, cucumbers, and tasteless croutons. The dressing was tasteless.

My wife had the Filet, which was over done, and bone dry even though she ordered it medium. I don't think properly cooking that would have helped, it was a cheap tasting piece of beef.

Fearing the quality after the appetizer I was glad I ordered Jalepeno Sirloin stek. The menu said to ask your server if you wanted it hotter, so I asked, and was told that was supposed to be humor. I said I would take it as hot as they could make it, but alas it came out bland, but at least cooked properly.

While out server was attentive for the most part, even when she observed we were out of bread before salads arrived I had to ask for a refill. She was more than attentive in suggesting refills of our drinks, which at $6 for a beer, and about the same for a glass of wine means a bigger tip.

Our server was quick to remove plates, even before we were done with them, yet never offered to show us the dessert menu, instead placing the check on out table, and saying as she walked away did we want anything else. Even if we had we wouldn't have purchased anything else here.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“Average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

This is a perfectly average restaurant. I had the ribs and they were ok. We had a very good waiter that took good care of us but the food could have come from anywhere. It has a good menu selection so if you are in a group that can be picky then not a bad deal. Overall it I simply more restaurant chain food.

• Visited June 2013