“LOVE!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Japanese
Columbia, SC
“LOVE!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

I make an hour drive to come to this lil gem! If you love hibachi food, come here! I like it because it has white meat and their white shrimp sauce is great! My mom loves their sweet carrots (I'm not a big fan), and she raves about them! It's the right size for lunch and the price is reasonable! Check em out!

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Rock Hill, SC
“Don't Waste Your Money!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2012

My friend and I (we've been there before) ordered and picked up our food at their drive-thru. We had 3 orders: scallops, steak, and chicken & shrimp combo...total $26.97. Each order came with rice, brocolli, and carrots. We brought it home and was very disappointed when we opened our boxes. There was more than 75% rice in each box. Each box had 2-3 small slices of carrots, and the broccoli pieces were very small and few. There were 3 baby shrimp and 6-8 small pieces of chicken in the chicken combo. There were 5 small scallop havles. The steak was not even bite size, and were 7 little pieces. The protein and vegetable amounts was barely sufficient for my 7yr old. We would have ordered just rice if that was all we wanted. We ate it anyways, as it was not worth driving back (lunch traffic and distance). I called and spoke with the manager, and told him that we were not satisfied with the food portion/ratio, and gave details of each order. He said that everything is right, since he watched the owner scoop the food into the container. He said "I'm sorry, but there is nothing I can do." The manager did not care when I said will never go back and that I will tell people about it.

• Visited May 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Catawba, South Carolina
“Loves me some Sake Express!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2012

I didn't even know this place existed until my mother in law brought some home a few years ago while I was dating her son. It was delicious! Mostly because of the shrimp sauce. I don't know what they put in it but it makes everything taste amazing! They have a friendly staff as well and I've never had a problem with the place. Everyone who loves Japanese should go.

• Visited May 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Yummy food!!!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2012 via mobile

Food is good service and attitude of the employees could be better!!!!

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Rock Hill, South Carolina
“I love sake”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2012 via mobile

i love sake. There food is crazy good and I would die for there shrimp souce. Sake is the bomb!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere