“A one-night get-away” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Richburg/Chester

Super 8 Richburg/Chester
You added Super 8 Richburg/Chester to your Saves list
Super 8 Richburg/Chester
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   3085 Lancaster Highway, I-77 Exit 65 Hwy 9, Richburg, SC 29729   |
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Richburg
Jacksonville
“A one-night get-away”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

I wanted a quiet time before heading to a stressful family visit. I relaxed in the pool, enjoyed a meal in my room, surfed the net and watched TV. The breakfast was nice, too. I will fondly remember my rare retreat at a very quiet and somewhat secluded overnight spot.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Maneklal P, General Manager at Super 8 Richburg/Chester, responded to this review, July 9, 2013
I am really glad that you enjoyed your stay with us,and thank you for taking the time to post a review. We hope to see you again in the future!
Thanks Again!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Coal Center
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

I have stayed at super 8 in the past with no issues, so while driving from Pittsburgh to daytona we stopped at this one along the way. It was terrible!! The bathroom was filthy, with dust all around the baseboard. The bathtub was a dingy gray with rust stains around the drain and spigot. In fact, the baseboard through the whole room looked as if they were never dusted. The worst though was when my 11 year old son was laying in his bed 10 minutes after we checked in only to find 3 black bugs crawl out from under the pillow next to him. I immediately went to the front desk to ask for a refund and was told they are unable to refund but would change my room. Agitated beyond belief after being in the car for 9 hours at that point (after I worked 8 hours earlie in the day), I agreed on the room as I didn't feel I had any choice. After all, I wasn't just going to give them my $60. The new room was equally as dirty. Not only will I never go back, I will most definitely let all of my friends know to avoid the dump in the future as well. I would love to chat with the owner or anyone else that would like further feedback from me.....or anyone that may be authorized to refund my money since the girl working wasn't.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

I apologize that your stay with us was not a pleasant experience for you. We are currently in the process of remodeling various things and have recently retrained the housekeeping crew. I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review,as we use all feedback to help improve our hotel for our guest. I hope that you would cosider giving us a second chance to make make a better impression.
M.S.
Akron, Ohio
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

This place is possibly one of the dirtiest motels I've ever been in. Bathroom was ridiculously tiny - as in, the door nearly hit the toilet when it was opened. Bathroom floor had a pile of dirt in the corner. Carpet was worn, and was a tripping hazard. Walls were dingy/dirty. Curtains didn't close/had to be clipped together to stay closed.

The pictures that are listed with the info for this hotel are very deceptive and must be quite old, as it barely looks like the same place.

We only stayed here because the place we'd originally planned to stay was booked up and we were exhausted.

Room Tip: I would not recommend this place.