“Crap” 1 of 5 stars

2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3041 Lancaster Hwy, I-77 Ex. 65, Richburg, SC 29729   |
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Richburg
“Crap”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

The service here sucks. The breakfast was cold the front desk manager "vicki" was really rude and hateful!! The whole place smelled of smoke but is smoke free what a joke of a hotel! Who pays 79.99 for a hotel in a town with nothin in it

• Stayed January 2013
vicki j, Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, April 29, 2013
Thanks for your review. I am very suprised to hear that your stay with us was so diappointing and you were not satisfied with the service that you received from us. I do apologized for the service you were rendered by my staff and I. I want to also apologize for any misconduct on my part if you feel that I offeneded you in some kind of way. We strive to make each and every guest stay with us as comfortable as possible, but as far as our policies we have to stand by. If you choose to stay with us again, I personally will make sure you have a great stay. Have a great day and hope to see you in the near future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Ligonier, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

We found this hotel to be extremely clean, quiet & comfortable. Right off I77, it is also very convenient. We usually stay in Rock Hill but all rooms were booked. Richburg is about 30 mi. south of Charlotte NC. The towels were abundant, the bathroom spotless & the breakfast MORE than adequate. The lobby area is very small but cozy & the PC available to guests did NOT have sticky keys (YEA!). The beds were also very comfortable. The fee for our dog was $20 but we felt it was worthwhile for the cleanliness of the hotel. The outside of the hotel could use a little sprucing up. By the way, try the Omelet House across the street. Really good omelets & they have takeout.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

Used this hotel as a stop over on our way down to Hilton Head. I have to say the staff was so friendly and sweet. The hotel was a typical COmfort Inn, clean comfortable, convenient. Breakfast was good and because the staff was all so friendly so were the guests. It really was a great place to stay!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

stayed at this location and it was marvelous.. the rooms are a little more expensive than the other holels nearby but once i walked in i saw why..i mean, you get what you pay for.cheap hotel means cheap service, halfway cleaned rooms and no telling what else..so the fact that this location is a little more pricey than others clearly shows why!!(you're definately getting your moneys worth here)...another great thing is that the rooms are located INSIDE the building so no worries when you check in late at night. I am pleasantly surprised by just how nice it was and plan on visiting again...

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

clean, good service, the bed was comfortable and the pillows soft. the cleanliness was outstanding and the customer service was excellent...would recommend eating at a little place across the street called the country omlet. If you've never been there its the place to go. overall my eperience was wonderful and i will be coming back to this location for years to come.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

Comfort Inns vary quite a bit. Some are great, some are dumps and some are in between. This place was great. Right off I79 enroute to Florida, this location was modern, updated and clean. The rooms appeared to have new TV's, bathroom fixtures, bedding and office chairs. The staff were helpful in suggesting a classic southern cooking place across the highway (between McDonalds and Taco Bell) called The Front Porch. Do eat there if you need lunch or dinner. The only downside is there is nothing else nearby, so the hotel is a little isolated. Good for road trip stop overs, but that's it.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

I was traveling through South Carolina, and attempted to stop for the night here. I booked a room after seeing a sign on the side of the highway. I got there a few minutes later, and attempted to check in. The desk clerk would not honor the reservation I made (it was at a discounted rate, but was a legitimate reservation made through their website), but did offer me a room at a rate that was almost three times as much. I couldn't understand this at all they did not look busy at all, since the parking lot looked empty with very few spots filled. Even though they would not let me stay, they did charge my credit card right away and I had to wait for the authorization to be released. The front desk agent was very inflexible and not hospitable at all. I will never attempt to stay here again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!