“Panchos” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Pickens, South Carolina
“Panchos”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

This place has good basic, americanized mexican food. Panchos I was terrible. But the cook must be better here. P-I almost turned off on mexican food period.

Visited February 2013

South Carolina formerly of Orlando
“Bueno”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2012

Heehee .. couldn't resist. I like Mexican food what can I say. If you are looking for Tex Mex, go to one of the chain places. The staff is friendly and food good. The place could stand to be redesigned .. sorry .. lighten up the color of the walls, scrub the floors, remove all the booths, put in tables/chairs and remove any of the flair for wall decorations .. maybe put up some fantastic photos from where all the staff originated from ..

Visited December 2012
Pickens, South Carolina
“Pass it by”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

I'm not much of a Mexican food eater but will give this review as fair as I can. First off the staff are horrible at understanding the English language. The only reason I keep coming back is some friends of mine like it. They order by the number from the menus but if you are daring and want to take the chance of a wrong order then order your specific meal choice. I tend to order all over the map to find what I like but have been disappointed. The ground beef always has a weird taste to it (not sure if it's old or flavored in a different way). Often times they get my order wrong as once I wanted chicken but was given beef but I'll eat it anyways as I do not like to send foods back to the kitchen. The staff do not check often enough to refill drinks or check to see if you need anything. When you try to catch a staff to ask for something they give you a "one minute" finger. You are not likely to see them to stop by again. When my friends ask where to go to eat, I'll often say anywhere other than Pancho's and it's left off the decision map.

• Visited August 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Ellijay, Georgia
“Nasty”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2012 via mobile

The prices aren't bad compared to other Mexican restaurants. It was clean but the staff could care less if they help you or not. They got my order wrong and the taste of the beef was nasty as if was old or ruined. I usually give a place two tries before I write badly of them but I'm not goin back to this place

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“Don't waste your money.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2012 via mobile

This was the worst service I've ever had. I did not receive what I ordered, and our waitress did not check on us after the food came so I never got to eat. When I went to pay, I asked for a to go box. The guy behind me at the register was in such a huge hurry to get out of there, he told the cashier not to leave to get my box. She listened to him, and waited on him instead of me even though I was there first.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere