“Excellent food & service” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #5 of 21 Restaurants in Pendleton
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Brandini's Cuisine at Liberty Hall Inn is taking the upstate to new heights in a fine dining experience that, until now, one would have to travel to the likes of New York, LA or Europe to find. The culinary delights that Chef Victor creates come from a lifetime of experience honed in some of the finest west coast restaurants. His signature dishes are Chicken Tortilla Soup and homemade Creme Brulee.
Somerset, Pennsylvania
“Excellent food & service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

We met up with some family members for dinner at Brandini's and it was excellent. The meals were exceptional and the staff was efficient and attentive.

Visited September 2013

“Cozy and elegant with fine cuisine. $$$”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013 via mobile

There are so many excellent choices, but I managed to try the Filet and my wife's pasta, both were excellent!

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Clemson, South Carolina
“A Must Dine in Pendleton”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

If you have not been to Brandini's Cuisine, your missing out. This is truly a very good Italian Restaurant with and American flare. I last wrote a review last year and wanted to update it. The menu is simple but elegant. Chef Victor is an accomplished chef and really loves cooking - it shows in his preparations. One this visit I ordered the chicken piccatta which was well prepared chicken was cooked perfectly. My wife ordered the scampi linguini that I taste and it was also very good. I like to cook and have received training at Le Cordon Bleu in Paris, so I get real picky about the food I eat. I have not been disappointed a this restaurant. The atmosphere in the restaurant is very nice and you get a glimpse of the 1850's in the dining area. It is a wonderful experience.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Highlands, North Carolina
“The Best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

We happened on this charming spot located in the Historic Liberty Hall Inn. Our lunch was served as we sat on the porch overlooking the Inn and the lawns. The food was exceptional. I am a connoisseur of crab cakes and creme brulee...both were the best I've ever had. I liked it so much, my husband went back the next week and surprised me by bringing some home...it is a two hour drive from us! Can't wait to go back and try some more of their beautiful dishes....I think we are going tomorrow. Worth the drive. The owners are precious and you can tell they have put their hearts into the Inn and the Restaurant. We were blessed to be waited on by Brandi herself and her husband is the chef, with a long list of credentials.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great food with service to boot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Simply said, go try it! Breakfast is wonderful, lunch, amazing, and dinner is spot on. Wonderful ethnic twist to a few dishes as they hold true to culinary roots.

Visited September 2012